How can i stop creating parasites?

I had a lot of problems with parasites, now whenever i make them from my thoughts or emotions i use a ritual.

The problem is that the ritual takes 5 days and until then it causes some problems (depression, destructive thoughts /emotions etc.) and it also affects my practice a lot. I dont know what else to do i tried a lot of things (books, balg)

Any thoughts on this one?

Have you tried warding your ritual space to prevent anything unwanted from entering?
You can similarly create a protective talisman, to act like a personal ward.

2 Likes

I use raziel’s ward, but i suppose it doesn’t help since the parasites are being created inside of it and they attach themselves to me fast. I will try using a talisman.

1 Like

you may try damon brand ritual to remove parasites from his book magickal protection its quite useful. Also ben woodcraft methods are good too. Try them

2 Likes

Why are you making them? Instead of looking into how to remove them sooner, have you considered figuring out how to stop making them because that seems more efficient?

2 Likes

I have no idea how to do that thought.

Shadow work?
Divination?
Meditation?
Doing an evocation?
Just sitting down and yelling at them until they tell you how they came to be?

Edit: These are thoughtforms. You made it, you can kill it.

1 Like

I did evocations and rituals for that reason and have to continue doing them. I don’t know how i can kill them though.

I suggest you pick a spirit you’re familiar with and trust. Or Lucifer who is great with this. Do a full on evocation however you do one, and ask why these things keep popping up. Also ask them to remove the ones that exist and help keep it from happening again.

1 Like

I am not sure if my abilities are good enough to communicate with them. I usually communicate with them through touch for now. Will ask him to help me remove them though.

I used this book when I was really in a horrible place, use it if you want a lifetime of protection

2 Likes