How can I get in contact with Asenath Mason?

I want to talk with asenth mason but I can’t send a messege to her or to temple of ascending flame so I want that thay will connect with me my email is [email protected]

It’s not considered safe to spread your personal information such as your e-mail on a public forum, please edit your message and remove it.
Your thread is being moved to the appropriate category as well, “Asenath Mason”.

1 Like

How to remove my email
?

You can only edit messages for a short time after posting, if the pencil icon is gone, you can’t edit it anymore.

Asenath Mason does have a Facebook page that you can contact her on, if you use Facebook that is a pretty good bet. Redirecting...

2 Likes

Some one can connect with temple of.ascending.flame for me I send them so many messeges but thay don’t answer

I don’t have facebook

What Maulbeere said is your best bet

2 Likes

I didn’t understand what you said?

You all have the patience of saints.

7 Likes

I want to talk with temple of ascending flame but thay don’t answer me

Facebook is your best option.

1 Like

But I don’t have Facebook and I want to talk with temple of ascending fleme

You need to understand that people don’t want to go out of their way to help you, and use your intellect to solve problems.

1 Like

So why temple.of ascending.flame.don’t.answer me?

They have a strict policy about only answering people with clear profile pictures. And their business hours are 9 to 5 eastern standard time. Try contacting them then.

1 Like

Can I connect with asenth meson on this forum

How can I connect with asenth meson on this forum

She requires a special codeword. If you post ten comments in a minute you get a special PM, and then you use that keyword and Asenath Mason will literally jump out of her bed and rush to her computer and answer you.

5 Likes

You can’t ask questions, but you can ask for the working material if you wish to become a member of the ToAF, or you can book a consultation at the BALG’s official web page.

Drop her a PM, but it’s up to her if she wants to give you the answer. No obligatons in a such case.