How can I contact someone who died 5 months ago

No, I mean humans existing in other places besides here.

everyone is different in regards to what their purpose is i feel. most people donā€™t even wanna ā€œwake upā€ i learned that people must want to help themselves first. so i focus on learning about who i am and what i want to do when itā€™s time to take the next step.

oh yeah, iā€™ve heard humans exist in other parts. almost forgot that. how did we get divided?

I mean, I donā€™t believe we were divided, itā€™s just as thereā€™s different races of demons in different places, different angels in different places, like judeo angels, Maā€™at angels, etc. Thereā€™s humans here, humans elsewhere, etc. However, given most here are reincarnated here, it wasnā€™t really a divided thing, just that weā€™re reincarnated here as one of this places races/species. Different places.

3 Likes

makes more sense! i wonder what other parts theyā€™re at, like different planets, or chilling in the ethereal

Well there is a race of starseeds that are pretty much just humans lol. So who knows, itā€™s a pretty interesting thing to think about. I also came to notice the different humans in each myth, of course it would be believed they mean us here. However, I find that a lot of the pantheons have their own realms and thus their own race of man. Just as here is believed to be midgard in Norse mythology, I find the 9 realms exist separate from here with their own humans.

But thatā€™s just how I see it, itā€™s nice to explore projection and the people and things related to it.

1 Like

it is interesting to think about. i was thinking more humans in other parts of the galaxy lol. the 9 realms of existence is something iā€™d want to explore projection into and beyond that. norse is actually one of my favorite myths.

1 Like

Same here, along with personal ties to them, as well as celtic mythos lol. But also due to physical ancestry ties to them, though same as the Loa lol.

1 Like

youā€™re ahead of me on knowing that past stuff lol. btw, do you have discord?

2 Likes

I do yes

@anon48079295 should add me if you want, you were cool Exit Reality :rabbit::hole:#4063

1 Like

Sent.

1 Like

@anon84896414 you can add too if you have discord

1 Like

I have discord. How do I add

@anon84896414 whats your user with the #s?

1 Like

Do you have a server?

Not really but Iā€™m Exit Reality :rabbit::hole:#4063 if you can find add people.

1 Like