How can I contact someone who died 5 months ago

Anything Mr. Kendall post is pure gold. Check out his profile for some ideas.

2 Likes

That’s fine, I’m only stating what I experienced. I am not asking you to believe it, but I did notice a flaw and spoke on it. Because the negativity around suicide was built based off a man made ideology of it being bad, a religious one on top of that. And usually religion is subjective.

3 Likes

Yes, everyone got your owm values.

i agree with you on how there is no bad or good on vibrations, it’s just labels to me. it never made sense to me that “low vibrations” were always of something negative and scary.

2 Likes

i think suicide is an act of freedom in itself. i dont view it as something negative all the time. why stay in a place not for you?

3 Likes

There are some people who believe once they fulfill their purpose here, however big or small it is that suicide is meant to be their way out, given to them by the “powers that be” or well their higher powers. I use to think it was crazy in my early practice days, but then my friend was like “who are you to judge how they believe their life should end” and I was like oh…lmao, so after a while of talking to more of these people my belief around it changed a good bit.

4 Likes

@anon48079295 how did you experience that?

Most people I have seen do it through merkaba ascension vehicle.

suicide is a beautiful act. it’s freedom. i don’t think this place is for everyone spirituality. of course i would try to encourage someone to see the beauty in this place but i understand and don’t judge them for wanting to leave.

4 Likes

Definitely not for me.

I always had the same question, i always Felt like a alien. I think everyone has a mission ( you can find your mission through spirits contacts, shamanico travels, connecting with your Higher self)

1 Like

Mainly because in one life I killed myself, one life I was beheaded, and so forth. So when I went into my akashic I viewed those lives like a flick but I also managed to temporarily re-live the aspect of my deaths, it’s not all that fun but it gives you a kind of different outlook on things, even experienced a life where I was stabbed in the neck and lived for a bit lol.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

How many lives have you had?

I feel you on that one. Makes me wonder where my actual home is. I thought most peoples mission was to help others “wake up”

1 Like

With each visual I’ve jotted down, I’ve had atleast over 20, but out of that only a small few were human past lives.

I never really reincarnated on some “mission” which I guess I should be happy about since I don’t have any obligations to fulfill anything lol. Just enjoy it how it goes.

2 Likes

I can see how those would you give a different outlook. I hear that we’re all starseeds so like we used to be aliens or mythical creatures. Did you have any of those?

1 Like

Some are some aren’t starseeds are mostly alien races, beings like demons, angels, and such aren’t starseeds. However, some people are human in soul too, humans aren’t limited to here.

2 Likes

Yess, i embraced it then. I dont like the Idea of killing myself, It feels a desperate act, and i dont like medramatic desperation ( maybe because im capricorn). I think my purpose is to help others wake up and improve myself. If you try to find reasons to the inexplicable you will freak up and lose sanity

When you say people are human in soul, that this place is actual “home” to them?