How can I contact someone who died 5 months ago

that’s kind of confusing. then why would you wanna break from the source if you already can choose to reincarnate or not

1 Like

yes.

I believe it can in the astral, which to me is a mental plane. Whereas in the etheric were actual beings exist no energy attracts energy doesn’t matter. Some don’t suicide out of sadness so that logic is redundant.

Either way in both actual living beings and astral/thoughtforms, even in the astral you can go in with the most peaceful mind but you can still become a target for a malicious thoughtform someone else created or a leech that doesn’t want to fade so it feeds by scaring inexperienced projectors.

People say because breaking from the source allows you to keep your ego for more time.

1 Like

Here’s the link to that ritual

Have you tried something like this or set something it up?

1 Like

That’s honestly part of the LHP I find dumb personally, reincarnation usually being a choice, but people being taught that unless they “break” from source they can’t choose. Then again I guess they mean in the case they aren’t aware but I am not sure.

what about the higher dimensions, doesn’t negativity not exist there?

1 Like

thank you! @Thayliss what was your experience when you were able to summon your daughter? if you dont mind me asking

1 Like

Yes. because you are merged with source/christ consciousness on the highest level of reality.

For me, If you are in the physical plane is for evolution, and to improve yourself. I think there was Powers beyond our comprehension ( like Powers that determine where and when you must reincarnated etc). So If the person feels happy for killing himself or herself, his mind is misrepresented at the point of feeling happy in destruing his life, and interrupting his life. It’s my logic, and my experienced based speaking with Exus and Orixás

1 Like

I don’t view dimensions as higher and lower, nor as higher=all love and light and lower=negative and scary, dimensions are vibrations, vibrations vibrate in a way I view it the same way people’s energy can vibrate either variations of fast or variations of slow. It doesn’t mean it’s bad or good, just means it is the way it is. The beings in “higher” planes experience troubles, the beings in “lower” planes experience “positivity” only case I can find where one can exclude one or the other completely is within a pocket realm of their own creation where they are the “God” of it, meaning what they will and what they desire shapes the realm itself.

2 Likes

I was able to see her and converse with her and my wife felt her in her arms and said her good-byes as i did also.

3 Likes

I believe If you create a relationship with some God/Spirit/entity, he can Help you to improve yourself and Guide you to a peaceful realm when you die. The Idea of being happy with the act of suicide for me is a misrepresentation of your owm self-conscious.

1 Like

Some believe they are here to experience and how they leave is entirely up to them once they experience what they need to experience, and higher powers is also subjective to the individual, just as some consider demons their higher power above their comprehension, others may see them as equals. “higher power” to one person is equals to another, what one person can’t comprehend doesn’t mean everyone else can’t.

Suicide while often times frowned on, doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing, it simply means you’re following a mentality you were taught to follow. A person’s life is their own, of course they have people that will be affected but just because you consider them taking their life a bad thing doesn’t mean they will be punished or face negativity due to it when they pass on.

1 Like

@Purple i havent tried anything yet but that is something im interested in trying. thank you for sharing <3

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean it actually is one, that just means you’re bound to that law of thinking not everyone else. You don’t need a relationship with an entity for anything, that’s a choice. I am only here for curiosity not some idea of evolution. Besides evolution isn’t the same for everyone, so that idea has many plot holes in it.

what about when you wanna go back home? is that part of a high dimension or depends on what “home” is to your soul?

1 Like

depends on your vibrations when you die I think.

i thought suicide was failing your “mission” here on Earth

1 Like