How can I become a succubus (female)

Maybe you can merge with one but then you will suffer in a male body even more.

2 Likes

What do you mean with merge with one and why will I suffer more

1 Like

“dna activation/light body work”

These two exactly what I’m working on full time. It has to work. Period.

2 Likes

There has been a entity lurking around me or in me for a while. I call her demon assassin. Her colors are black, butter, and purple. She can appear as an insect humanoid with shiny chitin skin. She can look like thorns with magical symbols and eyes on her, like if she was a deadly plant.

It makes me suffer a bit every day that her smell isn’t on my body, neither is mine on hers as we haven’t met yet in a physical world. If we did I don’t remember.

My guardian angel is purple too, and often, she looks more like an octopus than how I imagined an angel. I saw her again and again for months before I realized she was an angel. Sometimes, it crosses my mind she and the demon assassin entity might be the same.

Either way, it makes me sad we didn’t sleep together physically.

Since I have more common in me with reptiles than with humans, I do everything to figure out how to transform my human-looking body.

The more non-human energy you have in you, the more embarrassing it is to look like a human, even if you love your body, which I do.

That’s why I want to upgrade it or unfold its capacities instead of getting another.

By the way, if you want to be a woman, be a woman. It starts in your mind.

At least, change your clothes. It does help. If you cannot, change your underwear. Also, remove all your body hair. You will feel the difference in an instant.

3 Likes

Big d**k energy :joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t yet read this wonderful topic to its end, but I think I can already provide an advice from my side of the field, if I can? First things first - I have created account here just now, wanting to reply, I was only looking into some ways (once again) to evaluate what I call my soul, at least for the fantasy of it and I’ve come up on your topic which turned out to be really… sustaining?
I am only affectionate when it comes to this (I consider most of magic to be headology), but I at the same time believe that even science theoretically supports existence of whole another worlds filled with what we call demons or spirits or whatever - that being another universes with kinda different sets of physical laws. Maybe they can overlap into each other at times. I am fond and terrified of such idea at the same time. Jeez!
Now, I believe my soul to be fierce, laced with fire and cat-like (hence was I interested in your post :D), if I were to look like my soul, I would look much different (buuuuut plastic surgeries these days would provide even that!), but it has nothing to do with having gender dysphoria. Latest research pretty much shows that it is gene related and it actively changes development of certain parts of body (now this is some weird thing - they have found out it changes your neural system for example - you literally develop as a woman inside, if women had green brains and men blue ones, you would have green brain and a male body). While it is a physical disability, let’s say, ask your question like this - if I was blind from birth what magic can I use to restore my sight? If I had a tumor what magic can I use to get rid of it? From what I’ve seen in this topic, most people here would tell you - get a surgery and use the magic to subtle manipulate the outcome in your favor, that’s the best way you can manipulate a realm of matter. (Please, guys, forgive me if that is a wrong assumption).
I am not telling you something entirely out of books, I am talking out of experience as well. Some six years ago I was looking into a goddam spell on the internet :smiley: to turn me into a perfect woman as well… there’s none aside from scalpel and pills, and there’s no perfect woman, really. I then searched for a different kind of magic - a prayer, a prayer to whatever deity you choose to draw upon to give you strength and will to do it, and I think it worked… I think she even pushed me to do it or else. And I did think it was impossible, due to my body, my mind, people around me, but in the end… well a sincere prayer is just as strong as a spitting curse. (and I totally did fokkin’ curse that goddamn doctor who was waiting for me to put money on the table before he even considered treating me two years ago!)
I realize I might not add much to the topic, but I was sincere and I felt my perspective and experience might help. Prayer might be primitive, but all the more powerful, I think.

2 Likes

You need to make an introduction.

Welcome @MoranaSenhein It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hi, DarkestKnight! I’ve done so now, thank you and Velenos for alerting me of that. :slight_smile:

Hello @issam…as I read your posts actually do you mind if i offer a advice? Please dont take it if you dont want it.
Personally most of my past lives that i am aware of are as a female or feminine energy and I radiate extreme feminine energy where people who have never met me think that I am female and personally it’s okay… you see I believe that we are born in specific bodies for a purpose… for eg being male doesn’t stop me from being feminine…I am still feminine and its totally okay to me…people tend to say but I dont mind because ik it’s my life and its okay to be feminine or masculine…I never myself consider an option for becoming a female…if I just want to put some makeup on…I’ll do that in this male body I am! So I want to say no matter who you are,what kind of energy your soul is…its okay! You can be masculine while being in female body and vice versa! You are free to express yourself in the way you want and remember you are in this specific body for a purpose​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::grin::blush:
Wishing you best of luck!

2 Likes

My plan is to transform into female form in the afterlife. With the imperfect means we have at our disposal in this material universe, the withering beauty and short life span of our bodies, not to mention our course world being so much less than sublime, I consider the attempt at transforming from male to female in this lifetime to be just a huge waste of time and energy.

We’re all soon to be dead anyway (and personally I cannot wait!!!).

By the way, when issam wrote about becoming a woman in the astral, maybe he actually meant to ask about the afterlife, and the possibilities of becoming a female when he was dead?

2 Likes

Hello Morana,

I should add that in the above post, I’m speaking about myself, and that the reason I feel the way I do perhaps is mainly because I am no longer young in any way. I’ll be 51 this year, and I reckon I might have 20 years left to live. If you’re younger than that, especially considerably younger, and your practical life circumstances would allow a MtF transformation, I’m not surprised people choose to go for it.

The advantage not least being, it appears to me, that you’ll already have practical life experience being a woman when it’s time to leave this Earth.

Please let me conclude by congratulating you to how your goddess essentially forced you into doing what you always wanted. You must be loved.

Yours affectionately,
Monique

1 Like

That’s something you bring up with her.

This will turn your soul in to an incubus, but remember most entities can be male or female.

2 Likes

:flushed: :cat:

thanks :slight_smile: i might check it out. tbh i did some crazy rituals back with Eldra-ath, but …tbh that sort of heightened sensitivity, the hedonism and all the lust… that shit can ruin your life, if you persue it fully.

Kind of feel empty now, rebuilding it (life) -but its necessary to make this time on earth more endurable.

Anyway… if someone wants me to share my old ones -for people to take a look at them and feel if that material all neat n proper, DM me :slight_smile:

ehem @Dead

:pleading_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

A free material from you to studying is like mining a gold :grin:

I’ll send you a pm

1 Like

You can transition and become sexy and seductive, but you cannot become a succubus because you are human.

2 Likes

Can’t you turn your soul into demon, then why not choose what type of demon/succubus/entity

I would look into Rituals of Pleasure by Asenath Mason. It has a chapter specifically for becoming a sort of incubus/succubus. You’ve got to be proficient at astral projection or lucid dreaming, though.

The highlights:

1. Astral project to a target(you can shapeshift into whatever you want astrally, apparently. So use that to your advantage)
  2. Imagine a chord coming out of you and into the naval chakra of your target.
  3. Drain vital energy from them.
  4. Return to your physical body

I managed to get a dress with the most amazing pockets recently. Too bad it was a gift and I have no idea where to go to see if they have anything similar…

It’s such a pretty dress to and I love it.

1 Like