How can I be an angel?

Hello my dear friends!!!
I want to know that how can I become an angel,I want to have wings as angels have?I want to talk to them,to meet them I want to see heaven.Please can you give a fast working spell and some advices that can help me more?

2 Likes

You can go to the astral and manipulate your form to take on that of an angel. You won’t exactly be one in soul but the astral is malleable to a point you can manipulate your form to your desire.

7 Likes

Also, angels, like demons, don’t have a physical form, so they can take any shape they want. While they’re commonly depicted as having wings, that isn’t always the case. Some can choose to look like normal humans or like bizarre alien creatures.

And keep in mind, Heaven isn’t an afterlife. It’s just somewhere that angels live.

7 Likes

At least a physical form in the way we have one, think of it like this, on our plane they’re energetic because they cannot manifest here. However, on their plane it’s their physical plane but their plane isn’t as dense so energy is somewhat malleable and works with their physical. But they still bleed, reincarnate, etc as any soul can.

6 Likes

That was a far better explanation than whatever I just had. :+1:

1 Like

It’s simple.

You can’t.

5 Likes

How likely do you think it is, that a fast working spell exists which can be done easily with a little advice, that turns people into angels - and yet nobody knows about it?

Do people usually know how to cook vegetables, or sew clothes, or are these things, that can be learned quickly and done by most people, still hidden mysteries that you never hear about?

Use some comparisons when thinking what can be done, and how quickly. :+1:

9 Likes

Why not be human instead? While you can change your astral form you can’t change your physical to the point where you have wings and angel qualities. There are tons of people who wish to be something else instead of being what they are. A human. But if you want to go on and believe that you are and can be a angel I certainly won’t stop you. But just take a moment to think why you want to be something else. Reflect on yourself. Perhaps there’s some type of hidden turmoil or insecurity that makes you want to do this?

1 Like

It’s hard to Literally transform into an Angel in this life without dying though not impossible. U can get angel initiation like our Mod has and the seed of it will remain in UR astral body, waiting to get complete manifestation at proper time/ life time.

Becoming an Angel or Other powerful spirits in Next life is easier than U can imagine, Gotta know mysteries of divine bodies, powerful spirits.

2 Likes

Really reflect on this. Do you really want all that comes with being an angel. It isn’t all fun and games and wings. It’s a lot of responsibility. Look at just here how much the healers and warriors are called upon. Humans are needy creatures and that’s a major responsibility of angels.

Why not be one hell of white magician? Work on your magick and work closely with them? Be an amazing human surrounded by angels :heart_eyes::smiley::innocent:

Both angels and demons need a ton of credit for all they do for us humans they are amazing for helping all the time.

10 Likes

She makes a great point lol most here call on angels and demons for almost everything. Of course even though these beings can say no or ignore them they still show up. She’s right on humans being needy creatures too.

4 Likes

There’s also the responsibility of making sure the universe doesn’t fall apart.

3 Likes

More like make sure humanity doesn’t fall apart :joy:

2 Likes

This is true.

We can not forget that. And the balance of everything… so much to do!

2 Likes

Though I don’t view angels and demons having any real control on the flow of the universe it is pretty cool to see that others do, to me angels and demons are like humans, dragons, fae, jinn and such. They live their lives and have responsibility to their family and community but not to the universe as a whole. However, the idea others have sounds nice to me also lol

2 Likes

I think they like us just try to balance their world out. But I am always trying to balance my crap :joy: and take on everyone else’s sooo :woman_shrugging:t2: maybe I try to keep the universe running and don’t even know it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The Italian hermeticist Kremmerz (Ciro Formisano) wrote “You’ll become a god, angel or devil if you ask for friendship to gods, angels or devils, and in order to be in relationship with the world of dead you need to live the dead life”. A book which analizes Dante’s Comedy talks about man’s angelization, and a user of an esoteric Yahoo group wrote that (for example) Raphael isn’t an actual archangel, but that some people reached this “meditative archetype”.
So, being an angel may be an effect of following a spiritual path such as Kabbalah, High Magic (also not of the kabbalistic type)… If there is a deity you like, pray to him or her in order to meet a “guru”. Alternatively, use daily the Sunday invocation from Heptameron to achieve a first awakening/illumination, etc.

Screw the universe, look at my wings, I’m fabulous, bitch.

3 Likes

Being the axis of my spiritual path, I can say that the process is neither easy or fast and have a huge chance of failure as human essence and angelic essence are so very different.

Though human essence is very malleable compared to an angelic’s which is possibly why so many have been known to bore offsprings with humans because humans are more malleable in energy than other races.

1 Like