Houska Castle

Ok your the driver on this bus :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh it is. Even Hitler set up shop there for a while. And they can still here scratching and screaming from under the first floors

One man was dropped down the pit…hw can up screaming and very rapidly aged. He died two years later in am insane asylem

2 Likes

Bloody hell I’m in. I can do many things on this shit.

1 Like

In my this country were i live now (im from Romania but live in Czech Republic) we can find some good old graveyards like one from here established in 1674 (if i remember well) and last burial was made in 1864, a Jewish graveyard. And many places here. I can make some research after i finish the ritual today to give some cool info

1 Like

Awesome that sounds great!

3 Likes

It’s scary :open_mouth: Is the castle for sale?

2 Likes

Not that I’m aware of though I’d love to have it! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

It will be very expensive, I can’t spend an hour on it Hahahaha, I am afraid of abandoned places and do not like staying alone in an empty house.
I think you are much stronger than me! Pleas Where did you gain all this courage and confidence?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Fikáčkováfor you. As I said after my ritual will be completed i will post some cool facts from here

Good effort

Wen i was a idiot Christian i was so scared by dark and demons. I was deal with my shit and here I am

2 Likes

I went through alot of abuse growing up. And as an adult I battled with suicide. Though nothing I ever tried worked and short of a gun I tried it all right down to trying to cut my wrists open. When nothing ever worked I said fuck it …if I’m gonna live anyway then I’m truly gonna live and I’m gonna live my way.

That’s when I started my magickal path. That’s when I said walk on the wild side, work with demons, gods, goddesses and whatever else comes my way.

I am woman hear me roar! :lion: :laughing:

3 Likes

If I had money, I’d prefer to live in a place like this

1 Like

That is beautiful but I like my mysterious gothic looking vampire feeling castles :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

The difficulties make us strong :+1:

1 Like

like that?

3 Likes

Oh yes and a piano for my music addiction. :heart_eyes:

Love it.

3 Likes

Ohh Myyy :scream: :scream: :scream: Don’t tell me you live here? I can’t believe myself I can’t spend a second there

I don’t live there but this is my dream house. With a huge labirintic dungeon for my dark mind and old stuff. Books and minerals.

1 Like

That candlebra :candle: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes