Houska Castle

Does anyone have more knowledge or personal experiences with this castle? Legend says it was built to cover the gateway to hell. A large hole in the ground that mysterious animals and demons crawl out of. I came across it today in a creepy places group. And it interested me.

Please share any info you may have. I love spooky stories. :ghost:

5 Likes

Never heard of it or heard stories of it

d32eec7210bbbc8f3a772df4c095f51e

f1bda09a37c3e235eb93e71d4d090901--gothic-castle-haunted-castles

2 Likes

av8yyme6ogm31

1 Like
3 Likes

Well I live in Susice a small town situated at 148 km from Prague, and that castle get my atention on studying occult history of Czech Republic. Susice is a town were was born a female serial killer Marie Fikáčková. From the first moment wen I arrive here I feel a huge attraction to this place. So yes, that castle is one of the best point.

4 Likes

Oh interesting. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Need to visit next time I visit Tsjekkia.

1 Like

If you do take pictures or film it! :blush:

1 Like

I don’t have time to much because you know job, money, study and so on but i need to find a time to travel to most hidden area and feel the history there. Dark history, death energy and violence make me horny like hell and give me a huge amount of energy for study.

1 Like

Me too! :joy:

Well if you get the chance you should.

I would love to check it out. There is so much I want to do. I need more time. And yes work gets in my way alot too.

2 Likes

If you live in Europe is ok for you.

It looks pretty cool but I never heard any demonic stories about it

I live in the US … I wish I could at least visit Europe though.

1 Like

Me to I want visiting USA and study some shit there. Especially assyllums and abandoned jails there. But for me is hard to get visa and i deal with what i have here

1 Like

I am going to.

2 Likes

Wen you come maybe we go together

2 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

Awesome and share it here :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, why not.

1 Like