Houska Castle

We could all go. Make it a threesome :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh my goodnessā€¦ My mind go in different places now.

1 Like

We should plan a trip like that

1 Like

Hmm, COVID_19 made it difficult to be done this year.

1 Like

I know. Hopefully , we will be able to travel again soon .

2 Likes

Whatever happens, as Arianna said, just be sure to take pictures and film it.

In all seriousness, though. Occult field trips. We seriously need to start scheduling things like this.

3 Likes

We will be able w soon. We need to stay in contact each other during this time and plan all the things.

1 Like

My future works will be haunted places, old graveyards and serial killers after i finish my working in BDSM for 2 ladys. I love to know dark history and i dream talking with serial killers who past away

2 Likes

Sweet, andā€¦ Deets? A BDSM working? Like a spiritual sex working? A sex ritual evocation or invocation?

BDSM workings. I need more info. For a friend. Not that my friend will do anything with it yet. But the information is good to have and work with until the time comesā€¦ for the friendā€¦

2 Likes

Well one friend is a medium who is possessed by a evil spirit who play with me and second one is almost mine but she have some mental issues with me butvwe are in good way. I love BDSM and occult.
For first time i will do today a ritual woth satanachia and after with Asmodeus and after with Astarte plus i need to find more demons. Iā€™m to dark for one woman and to dark to practice normal sex which make me angry

3 Likes

Does it involve spiritual workings or is just sexual? Is there a component of conscious energy work?

I never actually thought of combining the two until you said something. The rituals combining the emotions raised with certain scenariosā€¦ Oh. My mind. Be still.

Hmm. This is interesting. For research purposes. I may need to look into this when I have the ability and time. My work is mostly just work, and will be. However, one should always be prepared in case the opportunity rises.

Well, I would say itā€™s probably not good to not be able to practice normal sex or different kinds of sex. But I wonā€™t judge. We all donā€™t need to like vanilla. The only thing is the angry part. Angry just because you wish you could enjoy vanilla?

1 Like

My work will involve many things that Iā€™m not comfortable to talk in public bun in PM is ok. In one word my sexual energy is so huge that i canā€™t keep under control even after 3-4 fap.

2 Likes

Sure. Pm me.

:thinking:

If you are interested @veneficus, pick up the book Carnal Alchemy by Stephen Flowers.

2 Likes

I had never heard of it before, and I do not believe these myths. Of course, she might have demons inside, But it may not be a gateway to hell.

@DarkestKnight
Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into it.

Iā€™m down :metal:

Occult field tripā€¦ I can just see all of us on a school bus :joy: getting excited over graveyards and abandoned house and haunted woods ā€¦ Whos driving this crazy bus :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I hereby register my interest.

P.S. I shall also drive. My driving skills could rival those of any bank-robber getaway crew :wink:

3 Likes

Dont be angry ā€¦
Too dark for normal sex just means its not the same ole vanilla stuff every single time

Unless its angry sex. Angry sex can be fun. Fuck me like you hate sorta thing :laughing:

3 Likes