House buying problem

My wife and i have got a buyer for our house now with many many thanks to Nitaka finding a buyer with no chain in less than 1 week
We now have to find a new place
Has anyone got any experience with using Demons or spirits to find a suitable place we both have very divided views on what is best i thought maybe a Demon or spirit could help find a place where we can both say wow and cut out the bs of hours wasted at a computer and even more time wasted viewing loads of places totally unsuitable for both of us Thanks in advance for any useful input . Herbie Happy Magick

1 Like

I like Ant’harratu for this sort of thing.

If you try the search for keywords like “home finding” and “house buying”,“Home buying” etc., In the past people have asked this and I see suggestions like this:

1 Like

Thank you Mulberry in all the years I’ve been searching on this web site I’ve never come across it so thank you herbie

2 Likes

I’ve got saint Joseph for that one.

3 Likes

You could try a spirit called Bageta Makum, he’s specialized in helping people buy a house. Search his name on the forum if you want the sigil, correspondences, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for that will research that :+1:

1 Like

I’ve found the sigil now thank you Two weeks on the computer looking at thousands of houses and not one of them right for both of us has taken its toll and divine intervention is now necessary or I’ll be living in a tent :grinning:

Try Raymundo Rodriguez homeless magick.ebook amazon tis book have a few spells to gain a house,find one and even find a roommate using simple stuff,good ebook.

1 Like

It’s a spell were you link items from a property to be yours,good luck

1 Like

I will suggest angel YELAHIAH from 72 angels of magick, he has the power you’re looking for.

In Ben woodcraft book, angelic sigils keys and calls he is called YELAHEL. But it is the same angel.

2 Likes