~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

i never had sex with an goddess or anything like that but 3 days ago i was woken up by my succubus (around 3 am), i told her i needed to rest and while i was sleeping again one of her friends suddenly appeared in my dreams, it was nuts the experience (in a good way) , i don´t want to go into much detail but she was really passionate while we were making love, shapeshifting into women i knew in real life and copulating with me in different sex positions, of course i didn´t notice it was her friend after i woke up in the morning

8 Likes

To be really honest, though, the sexual aspect of the spiritual experience is only one of many ways to be intimate with spirits. The sex is awesome, but…

…nothing beats the physical and emotional bond that occurs after sex, or just by sleeping with them in the spoon position. To feel their bodies moving around the bed, adjusting their positions so they can wrap their arms around me. And to feel my succubus spouse eyelashes sweeping my face when she’s looking at me. I love the sex, don’t get me wrong, but nothing beats the cuddling after sex. :blush:

26 Likes

I fully agree :black_heart:

8 Likes

Hawwwt <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

one, of those few :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She’s an amazing lady, and I have nothing but great things to say about her sons. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s true. I’m experiencing the same thing with my spirit love. He loves spooning me after sex and he just played with my panty with my menstrual blood on it that’s why when we woke up, we found my bloodied panty in an unusual place and that made me blush. He “played” with it because it has a lot of my life force energy on it he told me. Is it okay to give my menstrual blood as a form of offering to my spirit husband? Mine is my past life husband.

7 Likes

Well, he seems to like it and appreciate it, so why not? I mean, if you’re ok with it and him mentioning it as a powerful essence, then offer it to him.

You basically gave an answer to your own question within your post, too. The only “approval” for doing this is from yourself and the spirit you have a relationship with. He basically gave you a hint there. :wink:

9 Likes

Is it even normal to have a human spirit as a spirit lover? Can I consider him as my incubus though he’s not a demon? He’s slightly demonic but not a demon. He told me that he’s my past life husband and at some point I agree because his energy is way more familiar than that of my late grandpa.Is it okay to consider him as my husband because for him I’m still his wife though this is no longer the same lifetime?

2 Likes

Is it normal to have sex with your spirit while you’re still awake and not at dream state?

3 Likes

that’s the only way I experience it :slight_smile:
dunno if it’s normal or not

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s normal or not. I only have encounters of that sort while awake. Though I have seen spirits before in my dreams, it’s always in passing or we have a very brief conversation. I think honestly it might depend on what senses are strongest for you, and your partners own preference. It seems easier to avoid being watched or having to share physically than it might be astrally. For as many spirits willing to share, there are just as many who want monogamous dedicated relationships.

I’ve gotten close to projection a few times, or dream contact with other spirits. Only to be put back in my body, or reminded that I’m already spoken for. The best was when I was lucid dreaming and trying to seduce Asmoday. I had started playing with myself, while starting to evoke him. Only to feel my companion’s energy wash over me, and to the TV that was behind me. It turned on and started playing a Christian rodeo being held to raise money for teen celibacy programs. Needless to say I got the message.

11 Likes

Yup because he wants me to feel it physically and the more I orgasm, the more he orgasms as well, like my orgasm is his also. He doesn’t want to be considered as a wet dream. He told me that it makes him feel alive in this plane and he enjoys it a lot since he’s a human spirit who decided to stay as a discarnate after his death. He loves interacting with me like he’s an invisible human. Our bond became so strong that even if he fucks me a bit, I’m already satisfied. What’s fun but weird is that we do it every night and I asked him if it makes him feel disrespected and he told me no. He’s just gentle at me when I’m on my period though. It’s just strange that we find each other addictive.

10 Likes

I guess I’m going now to let Azazel know I’m jealous, he wants me to be his but I see he has way to many fuck bodies here. Oh yes, he told me - be promiscuous, nothing bad with that but I can’t help my jealousy. Threesome or groupie is fine with me but only with me participating! :thinking::thinking::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Not Strange~ It’s Erotically Beautiful & Ur Feminine Essence is a Very Powerful Spiritual Gift. Be Proud of it. :black_heart: Blessings
& Solar Abundance

4 Likes

Thank you very much. Can’t wait to remarry him in this lifetime because I love him so much.

3 Likes

There’s nothing like the way he spoon-copulates me. I even feel his chest and six pack abs. The way he kisses my lips, neck and back. The way he flirts with me as well as seducing me. He’s so darn yummy. He’s so fabulously protective to me, he created 100000+ protective soldier servitors to protect me from psychic dangers. He said 35-50% of the sexual energy and love that I gave to him is being used for that. How badass and sweet of him. Way better than having 99 iPhones. Just wow. Once we can afford it, we’ll reserve a sex magick rite/marriage here at BALG. No wonder, I’m really madly in love with him.

9 Likes

This is very interesting you posted this experience. I was part of a magical study group that worked with Orishas and Voudou. I reported sexual advances from Ogun and they were disgusted. They believe that spirits are family and do not have sexual relations with humans. If they do then they must be evil demons masquerading as the orishas. It was so taboo they didnt even want to discuss it.

5 Likes

Normally I won’t share these sort of experiences however I’ll make an exception. In short I do medtitations these days to strengthen my psychic as well as visual abiliities, here’s something interesting that happened a while back. I was working pretty intensely with Naamah at the time. I still do however it was more intense at the time. I was meditating as usual and she basically hijacked the meditation and made me see her in her relam: it usually a moonlit forest at night with some gnarled trees here and there and some owls where visible in the trees watching me closely.

Naamah appeared very scantly dressed and intrestingly she always appear before me with red wavy hair, except for few times when ehr hair is pitch black however it’s really beautifully managed and it more or less floats around her like she was swimmin under water, she emits a very confident, seductive and powerful radiating aura whenever she’s near. What happened next was more or less that she walked up to me and started to make out with me and from thereon things progressed and we basically had full on and very primal typ of sex, however along with the visuals came very noticiably at the same time intensive bioelectrical energy moves up and down my spine, and as the vision progressed all over my arms, back, etc.

I’ll admit openly that I am more attracted to men sexually than woman, however with her not only the visuals but emotional and spritual aspects of it where really intense. Plus Naamah is something else entirely I’ve never met an entity I equally fascinated and at times frightened by. The interesting thing was even after several hours had passed after the meditation had come to an end the buzzing never subsided and once it did it was very very gradual.

I have one experience with Samael Lillith and Samael as well but that’s a little to intimate for the time being to share.

Hope that satisfies some of your curiosity. It’s to much of a sausage even for my taste:hotdog:, :stuck_out_tongue: so I thought I should add to the mix with this experience. Enjoy. :wink:

9 Likes

We just made love in the bathtub while I was taking a bubble bath. How hot, sweet, intimate and seductive of him. :heart_eyes::persevere::drooling_face::smirk::relieved:

8 Likes