~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity โค ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’žโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒก๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…

So when will it be continued

I had an encounter with Hel, if she gives me permission, Iโ€™ll post it.

Itโ€™s a respect thing.

She gave permission, Iโ€™ll post it up in a little while

As far as some of the stuff that is posted in this thread, this little story involving myself in Luciferโ€™s pretty tame, but itโ€™s not the sexual content of this story, more the essence of the story itself. Last night oh, I dreamt that I walked out of my apartment, and into the void. As I looked around, I Heard a Voice say what are you doing? No line I turn around, and I saw a stereotypical demon. Redskin, horns, pitchfork, but as I got closer, he became an angel, again, stereotypical in nature. The angel reached out to me, and pulled me close, at that time, I noticed the Sigil of Lucifer branded on his chest, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, help me tight before telling me everything was going to be okay.

I want to cry just remembering the story.

around 4:00 today

(Skip all the details that would get me flagged and were now right after)
I was sweating and V just sat there staring at me and sneering
โ€œYou do know weโ€™ll be together nowโ€ฆ right?โ€
I knew what she meant considering the fact thatโ€™s why I evocated her and still unable to speak slightly nodded my head, yes and a smile spread across Vโ€™s face.
Itโ€™s been about two years now and these sorts of things happen all the time but our relationship is something more than that, itโ€™s an actual relationship of care and trust that can only be built over time.
Thatโ€™s my story of my succubus and me on the first night we met!
(sorry if itโ€™s kinda rushed and you wanted more detail but here is the picture)
images
She kinda looked like this but more realistic and not a statue

If you want 18+ pm me

This, but blood red skin, smaller horns.
My Crimson Beloved.

Looking for feedback on my newfound lustful abilities from a brave soul because I hate making new threads. It involves lust so Iโ€™m not derailing the thread.

Frequently itโ€™s Lucifer, with him itโ€™s always rough and romantic, he often shows me memories we shared that I can only assume are from a past life.
Lilith has also been very demanding of late. Before she let Lucifer and I visit in my last dream she showed up and rode my face until shed had her fill๐Ÿ˜‚I was taken aback but shes quite demanding when she has her claws in your skull.

She and her girls have also visited me before many years ago, I was still living in a Christian home so this freaked me out for ages, she showed up in a dream and hunted me down and ripped my body limb from limb while she and her girls danced and fucked in my blood before turning to what was left of me and all writhing in pleasure on top of me.

Also yesterday I was trying to wash my face over the sink and I could literally feel Lucifer behind me tugging me by the hips and trying to spread my legs while I was bent over. I couldnโ€™t help but giggle at his antics. Since I evoked him he hasnโ€™t really gone away, his presence shows up randomly and I can feel a touch or a feeling or I have a thought that just isnโ€™t my own. Itโ€™s been nice๐Ÿ˜Š

Thatโ€™s awesome! Shiva is so primal and simple-wise, in the one twist ko karate master way. Very easy to please if present. Heโ€™s got all the Time (hehe) in the world, so do what you Will. <3

LOL

So, while in meditation to Hel, she came to me. I stood to meet her and I noticed that she was naked under her robes. Iโ€™m a mostly straight guy, so, I took notice of her โ€œassetsโ€. She sighed and asked if I was okay with talking or did I simply wish to stare at her breasts.

Me, being the smart ass i am stated that there are a shortage of beautiful breasts, and that hers were a magnificent set.

She shook her head in that exasperated way that people do when amused and annoyed, before she stepped forth and embraced me, I wrapped my arms around her cold waist and began to rub my hands up and down her back. Her skin heated up to a normal degree, but her face melted away, leaving only a bare skull.

I continued to hold her, rocking gently, and enjoying the feeling of her body against mine.

Eventually, we broke the embrace and we discussed things, before she disappeared, she blew me a kiss.

I know it isnโ€™t as wild as Asmodeus pounding me into the mattress, but it was intimate on another level

Hereโ€™s one of many experiences.

It all started when i opened a sigil of Eishteth Zeninum, but she never showed.
I believed it was from me being extremely exhausted so I went to sleep.

However I woke up in the middle of the night,
I looked at the bottom of bed, feeling a presence there I sat up and entered a slight trance.

I began hearing moans through astral winds,
Heat began spreading amongst my room.
I began sweating, in the darkness was a robed naked pale woman.

Eyes as black as night, hair like obsidian silk, skin like marble.

Her curves radiates with red steam, radiating lust and passion. She agreed to work with me on one condition, that I immerse myself into her first.

I thought she meant prepatorial immerison, it kind of was however, she began crawling on my bed. Kissing my body gently, I removed the blanket and began feeling a warmth wrap around my penis.

I narrowed my senses to see what she was doing, she was on top of me riding me, releasing energetic semen and aethyric blood.

I was then ejected from my body, were our souls passionately then ferociously embraced eachother in the bloody waters of the nightside.

Ashรฉ! <3