~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

lol oui

Lol this is my first experience not really sex but I guess it felt nice… I evoked lilith to give me one of her daughters, I wanted a short no strings attached relationship with her and told her to pick the succubus who she thinks will be the best for me… After the evocation I just fell asleep… 5 mins into sleep I felt her energy around me, I knew she was here I said “you are welcome to touch me mighty succubi I yearn for you” (kinda went next level pretty fast ain’t it lol)
And from there I felt my cock start to get hard it got hard like very very slowly It felt like a very pleasent massage I have never experienced such intense pleasure on earth lmao… Eventually it got like very very hard and at that moment I thought of this girl I like very much and she sort of cut out and left :frowning: guess I upset her lol, I will try to get her to come back to me

4 Likes

Here’s another story:

I’ve been working with King Belial recently, and the only offerings he’s been asking for are sexual favors. Initially, these encounters started off as rougher than other times I’ve had sex with spirits, but recently, it’s been slower and more gradual (and a lot more foreplay).

A couple nights ago, I was being fucked from behind, when Belial stopped and told me to grab my phone and look up some sort of sex ritual or incantation involving him saying it would make things more fun. He said if I didn’t find it in time, he would just pick up where we left off. He didn’t give me more details as to what he wanted me to find, as he wanted me to figure it out myself.

As I’m searching frantically, he’s kissing the back of my head and gently caressing my body. But I couldn’t find what he was looking for. He then got impatient, pushed my head into the pillows and picked up where we left off.

Shortly after we both came. He had a proper orgasm, leaving his load inside me. My orgasm was very brief and I didn’t feel satisfied. I immediately started masturbating when he pulled out. As if sensing my frustration, he told me to masturbate to his sigil. I have to say, I had never felt that good masturbating before. I don’t know if it was because I was masturbating to his sigil, or if he was making me feel good through it.

The orgasm I had was amazing. I was sitting up, unable to make any sound. It was intense and lasted for at least a couple of minutes. When I settled down, I was exhausted but I felt great.

22 Likes

so do you feel his body in this plane? while being conscious? or all of this happened in the astral plane?

1 Like

Yes and yes.

No.

5 Likes

wow, nice indeed, i have to try this in the near future then :yum:

2 Likes

I would like to have senses evolved like you to feel more :confused:
How long did it take for you to develop them to this point?

1 Like

It depends from person to person.

I’m still only enjoying astral encounters, but some people are having full body manifestations.

It all depends on the work you put in.

5 Likes

Man… that’s hot af.

3 Likes

Do you think we can do the same to goddess like freyja?

1 Like

Ever find the ritual?

1 Like

Any way it’s my turn,

I was astral projecting and it was my first time summoning an entity and it was a succubus… After about half an hour of talking about random things she made the first advance! She kind of pushed me from the place we were talking onto my bed at a different time, i couldn’t move and was stuck to my bed. The succubus who I will now call V slowly crawled up my body and up to my neck and whispered seductively into my ear
“I heard from Lilith this is your first time?”
V pulled up my shirt and laid on my chest while staring into my eyes
“Now that I look at you you’re pretty cute…”
She sat up and smirked at me before pulling down my pants and started tugging at my underwear. I couldn’t speak or react only think about the situation I was in! V pulled the pair off and started to tug at my balls with her teeth and licking up the side.

This will be continued tomorrow as I have things to do and a picture will be added.

10 Likes

Most of my spiritual-sexual experiences have been with an incubus in his various forms, and it’s hard to pick one. I might talk about them later, though he might prefer to keep that private. I’ll have to ask.

That said…

Several deities have seduced me a handful of times, particularly goddesses. I identify as straight and therefore can’t see myself with human women, but that didn’t stop these goddesses from paying me special visits. I don’t fully understand why it has happened. My incubus has no problems with it.

Years ago, Bast appeared in a dream after a few months of trying to get my attention. I found myself on a bed inside of a temple, and I could feel the fur of a huge wild cat as she circled around me. Throughout the scene, she would change between this form, a woman with the head of a feline, and a beautiful, yet fierce Egyptian woman in regal clothing. In her human form, she crawled between my legs and started eating me out. I could feel her razor-sharp claws graze against my skin and breasts as she devoured me. A part of me felt the need to return the favor in some way, and so I tried to reach out to her. She let out a growl and pinned me back onto the bed. I had no choice but to enjoy the ride. As I came, I glanced down and saw her staring back while licking her lips. I woke up immediately after that.

I’ve also had a few brief dreams of an African woman flirting and then later bringing me to orgasm with her lips and fingers. She was large and absolutely gorgeous, with black hair flowing over her shoulders and breasts in thick, luxurious curls. Her nails were manicured, and she had perfect make-up. She was passionate and highly emotional, so much so that she cried tears of joy at my acceptance of her. She made love to me inside her cabin on a ship, which was decorated with expensive fabrics, pearls, feathers, mirrors, and jewelry. The experience was sweet and gentle, though unfortunately the few dreams I’ve had of this scenario have always been cut short by my alarm clock. My intuition tells me that she’s definitely a goddess (perhaps a sea goddess), though I’m not sure which one.

Aphrodite once got involved while I was masturbating with a vibrator. I don’t normally listen to lesbian audio, but as soon as she appeared, she made it clear that she wanted me right then and there before guiding me to a specific file. It was like she spoke to me through the narrator. She wouldn’t let me come right away, even when I had the vibrator right on my clit at full speed. After about an hour of teasing, I had an orgasm that was so powerful that it caused my legs to literally shake. I’m usually quiet whenever I play without my main spirit partner. I let out a scream this time (and I really hope that nobody was awake to hear it). And then my incubus appeared and had some fun with me during a dream later that same night.

And lately Lilith has also been flirting and sending out certain vibes whenever I talk with her. She hasn’t approached me directly for sex, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s simply waiting for an opportunity.

9 Likes

So when will it be continued

I had an encounter with Hel, if she gives me permission, I’ll post it.

It’s a respect thing.

She gave permission, I’ll post it up in a little while

As far as some of the stuff that is posted in this thread, this little story involving myself in Lucifer’s pretty tame, but it’s not the sexual content of this story, more the essence of the story itself. Last night oh, I dreamt that I walked out of my apartment, and into the void. As I looked around, I Heard a Voice say what are you doing? No line I turn around, and I saw a stereotypical demon. Redskin, horns, pitchfork, but as I got closer, he became an angel, again, stereotypical in nature. The angel reached out to me, and pulled me close, at that time, I noticed the Sigil of Lucifer branded on his chest, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, help me tight before telling me everything was going to be okay.

I want to cry just remembering the story.

9 Likes

around 4:00 today

1 Like

(Skip all the details that would get me flagged and were now right after)
I was sweating and V just sat there staring at me and sneering
“You do know we’ll be together now… right?”
I knew what she meant considering the fact that’s why I evocated her and still unable to speak slightly nodded my head, yes and a smile spread across V’s face.
It’s been about two years now and these sorts of things happen all the time but our relationship is something more than that, it’s an actual relationship of care and trust that can only be built over time.
That’s my story of my succubus and me on the first night we met!
(sorry if it’s kinda rushed and you wanted more detail but here is the picture)
images
She kinda looked like this but more realistic and not a statue

8 Likes

If you want 18+ pm me

5 Likes

This, but blood red skin, smaller horns.
My Crimson Beloved.

13 Likes

Frequently it’s Lucifer, with him it’s always rough and romantic, he often shows me memories we shared that I can only assume are from a past life.
Lilith has also been very demanding of late. Before she let Lucifer and I visit in my last dream she showed up and rode my face until shed had her fill😂I was taken aback but shes quite demanding when she has her claws in your skull.

She and her girls have also visited me before many years ago, I was still living in a Christian home so this freaked me out for ages, she showed up in a dream and hunted me down and ripped my body limb from limb while she and her girls danced and fucked in my blood before turning to what was left of me and all writhing in pleasure on top of me.

Also yesterday I was trying to wash my face over the sink and I could literally feel Lucifer behind me tugging me by the hips and trying to spread my legs while I was bent over. I couldn’t help but giggle at his antics. Since I evoked him he hasn’t really gone away, his presence shows up randomly and I can feel a touch or a feeling or I have a thought that just isn’t my own. It’s been nice😊

10 Likes