~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

What did the babies look like?

1 Like

They were spiritual children, not physical. Personally, I don’t believe a spirit can actually impregnate a human and create a physical child. I just can’t buy into it because it contradicts basic biology to a degree that if it were true, it would rewrite the laws of DNA and genetics. Other people might disagree, but it’s another one of those things in the occult that can never be proven so people are free to claim whatever heritage they want to.

4 Likes

Where did the babies live?

1 Like

Usually on the spiritual plane, but I know at least one male magician who told me he was not allowed to see the children he sired with a female spirit, so I think the creation of spiritual children is done with a specific intent and purpose, and not randomly the way it can happen with humans.

3 Likes

Does the woman’s belly grow like a normal pregnancy

No, I don’t think so. From my understanding the child gestates within the energy centers, not the actual womb. You can read about @Lady_Eva’s experience here:

A couple of male magicians on this forum have also carried and given birth to a spiritual child. it is not based in biology and so is not limited to one specific gender.

6 Likes

MOM don’t be a cockblock :full_moon_with_face::eyes:

besides magickal doesn’t always have to be serious. They’re learning about sex wdym

4 Likes

Lol I’m jellyyyy

3 Likes

Holy moly that sounds so freakin intense. He wanted to get you pregnant?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think he was just talking dirty.

4 Likes

I seriously keep reading this title as ~HORNY DOGS~ and I’m deeply disturbed each time lol

12 Likes

Would you let him knock your navel up like Lady Eva?

I’m not ready to have kids, human or otherwise. So no. xD

What about in the future? I mean I could never do it. Biological pregnancy is really taking it out on me.

Spiritual pregnancy sounds a million times worse.

4 Likes

Maybe. We’ll see.

She’s letting you know who she serves…that you can be with her through her mistress.

2 Likes

I had a similar comment about “carry the fruit of my loins,” and I was like, um…if you’re serious…I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

It’s an energy baby…it wouldn’t affect you like a physical baby.
It would affect you…just not like that.

3 Likes

I had a threesome with an ancient Egyptian god and with my spirit lover in the spirit realm.

1 Like