~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

I need that in my life

1 Like

I practice the Draconic tradition, and me and my dragon guardian get pretty close at times. Makes sense, he’s a red dragon, which is usually associated with lust. Well, one time when I was trying to astral project, I almost succeeded, but didn’t recognize that I was going to leave my body, so I just sat there. Then I got horny, and imagined him fucking me, which made me wake up from that state. It was extremely intense. But I’m not sure if it was him, or my imagination. Either way, I want to do it again

6 Likes

A couple nights ago, I was looking up info on Azazel for no reason other than I was bored. I heard a voice saying “No”. I inquired what it meant by that, but it just responded again with “No”. Azazel then showed up and told me to pay the voice no mund, for he was a betrayer. I asked for clarification, but all Azazel’s response was to wordlessly put his hand on my stomach. I saw an inky black substance inside me; it looked unhealthy.

Azazel then convinced to come to bed with him. As soon as I got in, he demanded I take all my clothes off. I did as he said, and he appeared to me as the “King of Shadows” that I mentioned in a previous post (in other words, it was him).

He told me that we were going to have sex his way. He started kissing me passionately. My tongue could barely keep up with his because was moving so quickly and with deliberation.

He then started eating out my pussy. I heard and felt him sloppily licking and suckling every fold. I felt like if I moved an inch, he would stop. Azazel then fondled my breasts, occasionally suckling them. As he did, he rubbed his fully erect cock against the joint area where my vagina and my right leg connected.

The whole time he was growling with pleasure, and the longer it went on, the louder and rougher he became. Now, if this was him putting visions in my head or my imagination, but I kept seeing images of him fucking me aggressively. Somehow, it made the sensations more intense.

At one point, he took my head and started throat fucking me. He commanded me to move my tongue around as he did. I couldn’t taste anything, but I definitely felt the bulk of his member in my mouth. He moaned and kept going until he decided to move to another area if my body.

He then instructed me to hold up my hand and make a hole for him. I did and he gently slid it in and out. After a bit of this, I started stroking his thick cock. He enjoyed for a few minutes, but then slapped my hand away and said “Enough!”. His whole body silently spasmed, but he didn’t ejaculate. When he was finished, he said “You almost made me cum.”. He gently stroked his cock. “But don’t worry, I have lots for you.”

“You want it now, don’t you?” he said to me. I said yes. “How badly?” he asked. “I’ll die.” I meant to say that I would die without it, but for some reason I didn’t finish that sentence. Regardless, Azazel laughed and kissed me on the head. “You’re such a good girl. You want my children, do you?” To be honest, I’m not really in a good spot to have kids, so I told him “No kids.”

“You want my seed, but you don’t want to bear my children?” Azazel didn’t really seem to care though, since he just went back to eating me out before I could respond. He was much more rough that time. He kept aggressively sucking on my clit. “That’s your most sensitive spot.” he commented.

Azazel also fondled my ass and would sometimes switch to suckling my breasts and kissing my neck. I begged him to fucked me, but he didn’t appreciate it. “We are doing this my way.” he snapped. While he continued doing what he was doing, I felt my soul being pulled out from my legs and hips, but Azazel managed to keep me grounded (at least I think he did).

Without warning, he then finally stuck himself inside me. His thrusts weren’t slow or fast; somwhere in the middle. But they were very deliberate. The visions of him fucking me from earlier came back, and made the sensation of him inside me even more intense. Azazel came three times, but he wasn’t satisfied. He still kept going until I came. Usually when I finish, it’s just once. But that time, I begged him for more.

He pulled out and demanded that I flip over. When I did, Azazel started fucking me again. While he did, he had one hand pressing my head down against the pillow and another rubbing my clit. He came once more, and though he sounded satisfied that time, he wasn’t.

Eventually, I told Azazel that I was close. “Good.” he said. He became more rough until he came for the fifth and final time. Shortly after, I came as well. It was intense and during my orgasm, I saw a vision of the inky black substance from earlier leaving my body.

We lied there for a while, and he asked me how I felt. I told him I felt good; my chest felt light and warm.

33 Likes

Looks at Aphrodite

2 Likes

Can a demon get a mortal pregnant?

2 Likes

there are stories about it
cambions are considered the offspring of mortal and succubi/incubi and we all know the story of a certain virgin giving birth

I wouldn’t say it is something people should worry about though :wink:

5 Likes

Is there any way to prevent it?

I don’t think it works the same as sex with humans. A spirit can’t impregnate you without your consent. Everyone I know who has had a spiritual pregnancy was asked by the spirit for permission.

4 Likes

What did the babies look like?

1 Like

They were spiritual children, not physical. Personally, I don’t believe a spirit can actually impregnate a human and create a physical child. I just can’t buy into it because it contradicts basic biology to a degree that if it were true, it would rewrite the laws of DNA and genetics. Other people might disagree, but it’s another one of those things in the occult that can never be proven so people are free to claim whatever heritage they want to.

4 Likes

Where did the babies live?

1 Like

Usually on the spiritual plane, but I know at least one male magician who told me he was not allowed to see the children he sired with a female spirit, so I think the creation of spiritual children is done with a specific intent and purpose, and not randomly the way it can happen with humans.

3 Likes

Does the woman’s belly grow like a normal pregnancy

No, I don’t think so. From my understanding the child gestates within the energy centers, not the actual womb. You can read about @Lady_Eva’s experience here:

A couple of male magicians on this forum have also carried and given birth to a spiritual child. it is not based in biology and so is not limited to one specific gender.

6 Likes

MOM don’t be a cockblock :full_moon_with_face::eyes:

besides magickal doesn’t always have to be serious. They’re learning about sex wdym

4 Likes

Lol I’m jellyyyy

3 Likes

Holy moly that sounds so freakin intense. He wanted to get you pregnant?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think he was just talking dirty.

4 Likes

I seriously keep reading this title as ~HORNY DOGS~ and I’m deeply disturbed each time lol

12 Likes

Would you let him knock your navel up like Lady Eva?