Hooded Shadow Man?

Well I cut him up and burnt him. But he could return. I doubt he will choose to. I would learn to protect yourself.

3 Likes

Definitely could use some lessons for itā€¦

2 Likes

Update: Feeling much much better. Dont even feel the shackle anymore. Thank you.

3 Likes

Great news, keep us posted. :+1:

1 Like

With this being said, I will now do wrap up work by taking a selenite wand over your aura and touching on the energy of your home with the violet flame.

2 Likes

You might have done something incorrect thereā€¦ I didnt think to mention. I had gotten two selenite pendants. One for myself and one for my boyfriend. But any time we wore them to protect ourselves things always got very very badā€¦

So basically. Hereā€™s whatā€™s happened. Monday (June 18) perfect. Nice day off. It was great. Tuesday (June 19) great. We even started exercising and coming up with a diet to help our health. Went to work. Good slow work day. Did some shopping after work and thought to buy a bracelet out if one of the bubble machines. I wanted to get the bracelet that said HOPE for my neiceā€¦ got a jelly bracelet with a black band. Has a single small heart. Waited to get to the car to open it and look it over.

Opened it. It wasnt a heart. It was a key with a heart shape on a black chain. As soon as I saw it my heart stopped the world felt like it spun and I felt like something was right behind me. It couldnt touch me. But it was there. Thing is keys, especially antique looking ones, are something I love. But this gave me a cold chill. And there isnt even a key bracelet shown on the machine (at our store we make sure to show off each item you have a chance to get) I put it inside a stocking at the foot of my bed when I got home. I still feel separated from him. So I tried to push it from my mind.

Next day. Good night. Everything goes perfect. 1 hour before I clock out. Room mate comes up to me. Confused because itā€™s not his break time yet. He got fired.

He got fired for literally no reasonable explanation. He was never given warnings or write ups. He got to work with perfect attendance. He did his job. They didnt even explain anything. And now that weā€™re going to be short on cash my body keeps screaming that I need to ask that shadow man for help. He can make things perfect. I need to talk to him. I NEED to talk to him.

But I know thatā€™s incorrect. I need to keep fighting it. I still feel free from him. Hes separated. But hes definitely trying his hardest to get me to open back up. Iā€™m in a really horrible financial spot because of this. But I dont trust himā€¦

I suddenly am very tired as I write this just now. And I had that rush of water sound come to my ears. I think this is pretty serious. I need to go to bed for work. But this tiredness hit me like a brick.

Oh I also keep getting nose bleeds (rarely do) food has an iron taste lately. And I keep wanting to vomit.

Also I just remembered there was one night my roommate, boyfriend and I were all in a state of half sleep in the livingroom and we all heard the same long high pitch whistle. But I was the only one who brought it up because the other two didnt think it was more than a dream. So we were all scared. But that was a while ago.

This looks like it tricked you into consent by bringing the key & chain into your home, placing them in a stocking.

Where is it now?

And @Fallen_Angel what do you think?

In the stocking. In my room. I didnt know what to do with it. I feel really dizzy and weak. Also when I made the edit to my post to add something I forgot to mention the whole site glitched out and wouldnt let me post it until I went completely around it.

Something is out to get you. I got it. As for his new job, Iā€™ll leave that in his hands.you need sage. And wards. NOW.

1 Like

Sage your home. Destroy the items.

1 Like

I had a sage smudge. I used it around the whole houseā€¦ but then it went missing and I havenā€™t been able to find it. I also have no more sage and I live far out in the country. Iā€™ll destroy the bracelet but i cant get sage until tomorrow after workā€¦ my throat is getting really dry and itchy now.

Do you have garlic in the house?

1 Like

Salt water.

2 Likes

At the very least, take the bracelet in your left hand and carry it outside your home, point at it with your left forefinger as rudely as possible and state (out loud, with confidence) ā€œI reject you, I banish you, I disown you.ā€

Salt, salt water, garlic, sage (herb, for cooking) any of these things can help cleanse and banish.

2 Likes

If the salt water doesnā€™t work, Iā€™ll teach you how to convert energy, then how to convert a spirit.

1 Like

Know what else I think you could use? Angel Magick.

I got that vibe too, didnā€™t want to post in case it conflicted what you did. But I got that same feeling, strongly.

1 Like

What angels do both behind the scenes and in the face of the practitioner itā€™s very suitable.

In the case this is an attack from a practitioner, the angels raise the vibration of the summoner to match theirs, which assists in helping the practitioner become impervious to more lesser attacks. Even in general that fact alone helps.

The fact that the make great protectors and can destroy someoneā€™s life with ease helps this too.

I think Kamael, Raphael and Michael would be good choices, solar and mars based. Both for protection and banishing. Thereā€™s an idea. But how long would it take to bring her to a good evoking point? But then again they would even respond to a simple prayer.

1 Like

We need this to go away and for good. They can do it.

1 Like

I was definitely feeling Michael for this, actually saw his name flash at one point.

1 Like