Hooded Shadow Man?

Turn on some music. Tell us what song plays first

1 Like

If you want me to purge it I will, but there are side effects to such things.

I can also heal you both too. But again, there will be temporary side effects. Think of when your body purges something bad. You feel sick. You may even get sore and puke. But again, temporary.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely what he looks like. The symbol looks familiar to me as well.

I turned on Pandora to shuffle and of all the songs to turn to it was O Holy Night transiberian orchestra. :neutral_face:

I would appreciate that. Though I am pretty scared. I think because this is my normal. And getting rid of it is scary.

1 Like

Out of curiosity does ancestry have anything to do with an entity targeting you? My surname is Marquardt. Which used to be Markward (Mark, as in a place. And Ward as in protection ward.) The name translates out to being ā€œThe Guardiansā€ I dont know anything about my family before my dad. I just know thatā€™s my names meaning.

I would say no but I donā€™t truly know.

1 Like

I send my blessings for whatever theyā€™re worth. Holy night indeedā€¦

2 Likes

Spirits that are legitimately interested in mentorship or anything of the sort do not get like this right off the bat. Theyā€™re not interested in souls or that level of affection. At least not that early.

That is your subconscious self resisting him. Another denotation that he doesnā€™t have your best interests.

Shows up, wants soul and affection, right off the bat AND attacks your boyfriend? I donā€™t think so.

Donā€™t submit to him.

Thatā€™s enough. And someone thinks itā€™s Lucifer/Akoman? No it isnā€™t. Theyā€™re interested in teaching and evolution. Iā€™ve worked with and have been around lucifer for a very long time. He doesnā€™t behave like this.

Vampire huh.

Do I need to make a further case? I think my case is good, right @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Here. I found the old picture I drew. This was one of the dreams I had at the start of this. In this dream he had my dad and threatened to kill him if I didnt agree (my dad and I did share the dream that night and dad almost died in his sleep)

If he influenced the song choice it would make senseā€¦ he has a bit of a sense of humorā€¦

Yes, I completely agree.

1 Like

Update: I feel like Iā€™m going to pass out. My bodies shakey. Iā€™m very dizzy and light headed. Visions a bit fuzzy and black on the edges. And theres a round pressure in the center of my spine. My hair is also tingling as if its standing on end.

Pretty sure he isnā€™t too happy with me.

Iā€™m getting started.

2 Likes

Did some things just now to weaken him. Let me know if you feel anything

3 Likes

It feels like the weakness leaped off me. I only have a minor headache in my temples.

2 Likes

Alright. So far so good.

2 Likes

Started storming outā€¦ pretty hard. I cant leave my work building yet.

Iā€™m feeling a lot better but I still feel a bit shackled. Just feels like he backed off. Is it possible for him to ever return?