Honey jar questions

So from what I have found out online from honey jars are that you can, use one for multiple people but my questions are when I put the photos of the people in would I have them all face mine (since it is my honey jar I would be casting) or multiple photos of us paired together (like me and person 1 me and person 2 person 1 and person 2 etc)? also that you can use any paper for a petition paper is that right (which from what I am told is to have multiple petition papers) or does it have to be brown paper? Another thing that I see is that if you donā€™t have something that has their dna instead use a photo with their full names and birthdate is there anything else I need to add ? Also when I add my photo should I put my full name and birthdate? And with the petition paper if I donā€™t want someone to be more dominate Iā€™d write there name side by side instead of over lapping? Also itā€™s fine to do it without any oils? I have a lot of herbs and stones instead. Sorry for being all over the place and thank you for any help you can give. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Going to be honest with you, thereā€™s not much magick like that around here. I know that there will be some to disagree with that, but Iā€™ll help you either way.

Firstly, need to know what you are trying to do.

Either way,

A: any paper works.
Photo+dob is good.
Writing variance not necessary just make clear what you expect.
Oils only add.

In the end, do what feels natural but make clear your expectations.

1 Like

I got you, man. I am actually about to upgrade my own honey jar for money magick

Yep. If folks are not at least trying this then they are only cheating themselves, lol.

What kind of honey jar are you making? I have only ever made one for $$$, but if that is what you are going for, then I can point you in the direction of an ass kicking design.

But for basics:

The effectiveness could be lessened for any one of you.

A group photo would be better, and if that is not an option, a photoshopped group photo.

Any paper is fine, but keep in mind that it will be soaking in honey.

Sympathetic link is always best in direct form, i.e. hair, nail, blood, but a detailed photo with full name and birth date should be fine. If you are using a sympathetic link from you, take it from your receptive hand to receive, or your projective hand to give the boon to your friends. Avoid any Saturn associations, go out of your way for Jupiter.

If you think the added detail will help then it just might. But do not stress too much, you are already linked to yourself quite well (I hope).

I donā€™t actually add one at all. I put a sigil of intent on the lid, under where your candle will sit. Seal it in a bit of matte varnish or modge podge to protect it for long term use.

Yes. Oils are fine, but I use them on the candle, not in the actual jar, and they are not essential. If you want to try this with your herbs, take some clean cooking oil (olive, sunflower, almond works best for me) and make an oil by steeping your herbs with appropriate correspondance in it. Slow steep in the sun is best (maceration). Try anointing your candle with that.

So now you have your anointed candle sitting on your sigilized lid, covering your linked up honey jar full of herbs and stones. Why stop there? I make a base to rest the whole stack on. This can be as simple or elaborate as you want, i.e. anything from a piece of paper or burned/engraved wood. I put a planetary symbol on this base, and rest the entire stack on it. I am using Jupiterā€™s symbol now for my money honey jar, but I have heard that Mercuryā€™s works well too.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes

The better is few people in a jar, the more people less effective it will be. You can use only a picture or several small ones. Sometimes we donā€™t know much about the targets, write what you know. Little is best than nothing. Any paper works but brown paper is ā€œtraditionalā€ or you can use colored paper at your choice. The same about the color of the pen, you can choose a color which has special meaning. You can add herbs, stones, curios, but be careful, the less in more, or you can end ruining the work, remember each ingredient has to have meaning and some could contradict others. You can use any sweetening, honey, maple, molasses, white sugar or some home made sugar syrup. Important: sweetenings just work for sweeten people towards you or one towards another but donā€™t work for things (as money for example, money do not have feelings, you have feelings about money but not money about you). Always light a candle over the lid, but the lid must be of metal of course. You can engrave the candle, anoint it, add powdered herbs or special powders. The color of the candle, how many candles, how many days, etc, you have to adjust accordingly to your goal.

2 Likes

I disagree to a point about the honey. Honey can be used to sweeten situations as well as people, it ā€˜sticksā€™ money to you, and it corresponds to Sun and goldā€¦so it is definitely appropriate for honey jar money spells. I have never used anything BUT honey in my money honey jar. The blood of a multi-level marketer would probably work better, though.

Say it 10 times fast now, lolā€¦ money honey jar, money honey jar, money honey jarā€¦lol.

1 Like

Hello. Iā€™m interested in the $$$ honey jar. Please PM me on how to make one. Thanks.

1 Like

Sure. Give me a bit and I will PM you.

1 Like

Thanks again I appreciate it. Oh will matter in which way you go about getting the money for example getting more overtime at work or gambling?

1 Like

That really depends on your statement of intent and how you carry out the ritual with the candle. Also, planetary influences would change, situation depending. Jupiter is still a solid bet, though, for gambling or work. I would shy away from mercury for gambling.

1 Like

So for love I would use venus

1 Like

Well for now it will be to get more overtime at a job Iā€™ll be starting soon and then when Iā€™ve saved enough money to do so gambling on horse races. Jupiter it is then. Thanks.

Would a photo collage work for one big photo

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Hello, can you send me as well a PM ?

1 Like

Sure, sit tight.

1 Like

I made my honey jar tonight and it felt right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would also love to know how you made you honey jar. Please pm me. Thanks!