HOLY WATER! & Exorcism to a lesser extent

Ok, I just saw this article:

Now, after all this time I really started to wonder; say you are partially possessed or involved in invocation. You’re wearing all your sanctified garb and thoroughly immersed in your current of practice then get an idea. Now I know a lot of this has to do with belief but it really does make me laugh the idea that if you guzzled down a bottle or jug of holy water or did that and dipped into a large baptismal font in a challenge to the priesthood would it basically do nothing?

We know the Hollywood (not holywood) response, topics on Christian channels, and even some radio tv broadcasts like Coast to Coast and video games and rpgs have a standard response. But, you know, I really don’t think it’d do much. I don’t care to bother to try since it puts one in the lime light and what the dark and dirty church does behind the scenes much less the public lynch mobs is worse than pulling a stunt like this.

Some talk of being so immersed in the Qliphoth or a like current and maybe have worked to become demonic, a succubus, or similar and that again makes me wonder. Honestly, I’ve been through some nasty psychological, physical, and perhaps spiritual pain so this is bs.

I’m only just now realizing that perhaps holy water was referenced in an exorcism topic (off the search engine holy water didn’t turn up much of anything).

Opinions? Facts? POV? I’m curious what others KNOW on this and have perhaps experienced.

When I first started getting into exorcism and spiritual combat, I was trying to brew my own version of holy water. The first few tries, weren’t that effective spiritually and just made my place smell like lavender.

I asked King Paimon, and he told me to collect rainwater, and purify it with either a Christian, or a Muslim prayer.

That made all the difference in my Assault Water.

I always add lavender, salt and red pepper, just for some extra oomph. I haven’t tried it on any heavy duty spirits, but on lesser things it helps remove their infestation and wards a bit to keep them gone

1 Like

Xtian consecrated water can feel icky but it doesn’t have any lasting effect by itself. If you visit churches where there’s a font and pay attention to the energy, I find it can vary, and I assume it depends on the person that blessed it.

It’s a tool, and the intention and skill put behind the use of the tool is what matters, imo.

I’m not sure what the intention is that goes into sanctifying holy water. If it’s just a blessing in the name of the troll god, that is a wish for good, and I don’t see the harm.

I don’t see why that would challenge anyone. They might be annoyed at the perceived disrespect, but that’s all. They’d probably pray for your soul or something, they usually mean well and it’s not an attack, or you get some attention you’ll want to banish.

Makes you wonder what, sorry? I lost what the question was in here.
If you’re asking if a black magickian was in that town would it affect him negatively, the reported purpose was a Christmas blessing, and I think that wasn’t the intention so no, it wouldn’t matter. Unless… he got his knickers in a twist about it and made it matter by accident. Trouble with playing with knives is sometimes you can cut yourself.

See this is all it was:

Blessing water in the name of the maniacal, egotistical and genocidal god and/or his egregoric fictional son won’t do much. Better bless it yourself.

2 Likes

When i create “holy water” i infuse the water with different herbs and charge it with my intent. Holy water charged by christians? Nahh.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d much rather make my own Holy Water for cleansing and banishing depending on the spirit I’m working with and advice given from them or researched. I wouldn’t be going out of my way to get water “blessed” by a church/mosque. I too think the spirits would be annoyed at the utter disrespect of doing what I suggested in the OP and it isn’t something I’d do. I don’t generally have a huge beef with Christians/Muslims/etc so long as they aren’t forcefully preaching at me. Then again, I don’t go out of my way to tell anyone what I practice or do as it just draws unwanted attention and wastes time.

I do know of some people that do go out of their way to confront Christians and their faith/God and I had heard of this idea from one of them. They’re overly aggressive, angry, defeatist, and I’ve pretty much left their company.

Thanks for your answers and views. (and yeah I think I lost my train of thought in the OP so that one paragraph makes no sense at all.).

1 Like

Why someone would have a priest bless a hundred gallons of water and pour over a small area from a crop duster sounds like a page from a Steven King novel.

This sounds like an idiotic publicity stunt put out by the local Catholic church in Louisiana. Traditionally, the so-called “Holy Water” has to be blessed by a priest, the church does not purify the water or add herbs or anything. Yup, you guessed it tap water that is blessed.

In Los Angeles they have one of the largest Catholic cathedrals in the western United States, they have a large well in the back which has circulating water, the water is simply tap water, a sign in front of the small well, states, this water is Holy Water and has been blessed.

Holy water is absolutely worthless and has never had any valid documented effect to ward off the demonic or cure those with afflictions.

It was commonly used in christian baptism services and so-called house blessings performed by the church. Holy Water is purely symbolic and has no real effect.

1 Like

Well, at least the church is helping the community by watering the community’s lawns. As far as an actual effect goes, it likely just the same as a typical blessing. It looks like it was just something to help sway people to come into the pews ultimately.

1 Like

There’s an article on divine salt and I often wondered during exorcisms or dunkings if salt wasn’t put into the mixture. Ever get salt in the eyes or a cut? Yeah, it burns in the eyes so trickery by priests (THE DEMON SCREAMS AS IT BURNS). More like (I FUCKING GOT SALT IN MY EYES YOU MOTHERFUKCER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)

Well, this issue comes up over and over a gain. Here’s a few other “divine” links:

And many consider the Ganges a viable source of Holy Water… I wouldn’t dip myself into that sewer tbh.

1 Like

Hmmm, one link wasn’t technically holy water but I did catch in the 2010 article that most tap water from Russia is undrinkable. You know, is more and more tap is becoming polluted this is a rather serious issue but in the end the world will remedy itself even if most life dies off.

Now look at the India Cross holy water article. That poor guy was probably arrested for his debunking a holy miracle of the cross dripping holy water. The human mind and control of the sheeples will always be there for the ignorant or innocent of the truth. Bottling it and selling it? Yeah, go figure. These are old articles and I’m sure many are buried (sorry about the damn ads on those sites as they’re thick).

I sometimes wonder if various spirits don’t laugh or shake their heads at this. Some of my most divine rituals would be Holy coffee if I was so inclined. Its not an overly complicated ritual but its one I perform daily.

Your right, it shows desperate the Catholic Church is at the moment.

1 Like

Holy water to drive away demonic manifestation, does it work?
Yes.

Do you have personal experience with it?
Yes.

How effective is it?
Moderate.

How is it done?
By saying Christian prayers over it and some Bible quotes.

Can anyone recites those prayers and it still be effective?
Yes

Does it need your faith or will to work?
No, as long as you follow through the whole exorcism and blessing rite

Most of these things are effective but one might not know this only when you have experienced it.

1 Like

Interesting articles, no salt is employed with the water at least with the Catholics, here are some photos on how holy water is created at the lady of angels cathedral in Los Angeles, just tap water from a fountain.

Why would you even think of using it if you have NO faith in it or Christian prayers? I only see corruption with the Church and if anything its unholy and a lie but that’s my opinion. The church drown people to make them confess to being witches and probably drown them afterwards. I’m betting they made sure the water they utilized was “HOLY.”

They’re also a tad bit on the hypocrite side of exorcising spirits but say one must be filled with the holy spirit (which sounds quite a bit like possession/invocation). Does the water heal? Does it cure? Does it remove madness? Does it purify you? Seems belief didn’t work in the case of those that got sick and die in Russia. Seems anyone who shows truth and removes that miracle possibility is imprisoned or fined.

Now when I said salt, I meant when some group is doing the exorcism itself. The church has a nice habit of hiding the truth so this huge upsurgence of possessions and spiritual warriors be they ordained or some flim-flam group really sounds like the same old tactic.

I guess it is what it is and those that enjoy being shackled to a church can be but if that water is so holy then it should be curing any sick person and any water that’s polluted should be made pure.

Fact is it doesn’t and people who believe die from polluted ‘holy’ water. Having no belief and using it seems like a bloody paradox. Some of these “possessions” in certain people could probably be probably cured by say just locking them up in the loony bin and never visiting them ever (forget they exist). I guess that’s not a reality for some people but there are those that “play the game” just to be an attention whore.

Is this for spiritual bath or just to spray on walls ?

Say what?! King Paimon told you to purify rain water with a christian prayer?

1 Like

At times there are places that would like any rain water; Australia currently.

1 Like

100%.
Christian or Muslim. Possibly to do with the amount of faithful found in each religion currently- a lot of energy going to the god or to the practice itself.
That is my speculation though. I know it worked for what I needed at the time, I’m sure you could ask and get a more concrete answer

1 Like

Why not make your own holy water and test it out? Why not use the Catholic exorcism and try it yourself?:cowboy_hat_face:

There are a whole lot of books that give you the “official” Catholic way to do both.

The Roman Ritual by Philllip T Weller is 3 volumes of Catholic ritual.

volume 1 red cover
volume 2 black cover (exorcism)
volume 3 green cover (holy water)

Reading these books is step back in time. Catholic rituals are hundreds of years old.:nerd_face:

Considering how many chemicals that can be in tap water, I would say; if you actually have water that doesn’t have chemicals in it, that you have holy water🥸

Well well from a deep well can be relatively clean but you will still have elements in it. My well
Is from a limestone caverns. Still, pipes carry it, thd faucet and holding bowl are made of material. It isn’t as if it appears in a bowl of pure holy energy. Purification would have to be implemented somehow.