Holy fucking shit! Dantalion a surprising turn of events!

So as some of you may know. Lucifer had recently assigned Duke Dantalion to my situation. In my last thread on Duke Dantalion Rocky relationship with Duke Dantalion
Now, I have said it before and I’ll say it again and again because its the truth. The gods won’t do for man what he can do for himself. But sometimes this takes on a whole new dynamic. When the gods decide that it’s time for you to learn to do for yourself what they had needed to do for you because you could not yet do it for yourself.
Duke Dantalion sat me down and began to teach me this power for myself. What up until now had to be done for me I have been being instructed to do for myself. It reminds me of the analogy of give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish. I am far more grateful for this education and gaining this new power and ability this skill is far more valuable to me than I could have imagined. The favors that had been done on my behalf have not even begun to compare to the favor that has been done for me in him teaching me to do this for myself. A huge Thank You to Duke Dantalion for this and an even greater Thank You to Lucifer for having assigned him to this task.

12 Likes

What skill did he teach you?! Come on, man! You can’t leave me hanging here

1 Like

That’s awesome, I am glad it worked. I still hold hopes that this great teacher as well as others will entertain the notion of teaching me, as well as others one day. You are truly blessed my friend

1 Like

Teaching me to do exactly what he does.

To use gaming terminology, I’m grinding for XP and Leveling up!

3 Likes

That really sounds like something I could give one hour or two everyday

1 Like

It’s totally worth it.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to expand on what this process was like for you? I’m super interested. Happy to PM you if you wish.

1 Like

Can i also Pm you? @AdamThoth I believe i need to work with Dantalion or tutoring from you, as I said I seen my auto text pop your name up and I was just meditating and Dantalion popped into my head and this thread popped up

1 Like

Have you ever seen the movie final destination? Its kind of like that. One part of it at least. Through serendipitous events, strange coincidences and what Carl Jung called synchronistic learning information is brought to you, challenges presented and lessons lived and learned. The other involves a form of telepathic communication in which pure thought is transfered. Not clairaudience as in spoken words or visions or impressions but a more advanced form in which time, and space are irrelevant. What would take an hour of explanation happens instantaneously. An entire concept downloaded in an instant. I’ve grown beyond the point where the spirits speak to me now I simply know what they want me to know.

5 Likes

Nice!!! I have had something like this (if I understand you correctly regarding the “synchronistic learning”) happen while working with Dantalion and it’s straight up amazing.

2 Likes

So like a straight information dump directly into your brain? Nice. And I’m assuming it all “integrates” immediately; like a lightbulb moment of revelation but without all the pondering beforehand?

Does this only refer to gnosis or does it also include practical skills of Dantalion’s (the knowing of thoughts, giving of visions, influencing of minds, and so on)?

1 Like

The concepts are a download but the details of the skills must be honed and refined like normally expected through practice and work but the process is faster because of the quick comprehension.

1 Like

Yes! There’s also an emotional component that is integral to it all - an emotional recognition or something that almost serves as a powerful confirmation. It came out of nowhere as if to say…“here it is.” I literally had to pull my car over.

1 Like

Duke Dantalion has been a really great friend to me. I’ve never connected with a deity like this before, and I am really astounded at how well we vibe. He can be pretty harsh with me, and he tested me a LOT at first, but I really just adore him and am so glad to have him in my life.

1 Like