Hive minds

Do hive minded entities have individual souls and spirits or wat is up with that

Several bodies that share a mind.

So an individual cant become a hive mind

Too much Rick & Morty?

1 Like

I don’t know.

If you’re human, you’re a hive mind- all cells have an individual spirit, and the fractal just widens until it hits you and beyond.

Talk to yourself! The spirits of your emotions, tongue, preferences, hormones, etc. are all living creatures that we tune out to function normally. That doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from chatting up your self-relatives/body-neighbors! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The issue with becoming a hivemind is the attention. The brain can only focus on one thing at a time. Yes, I know, you are more than your brain and the whole point is to jack the other guy’s. The issue becomes that you the process of body snatching would basically involve putting one attention into two places while you naturalized the foreign attention. Also, all the work I know of for body snatching has involved a form of possession which requires you to ditch one body in favor of the other, thus leaving a corpse.

1 Like

Al Uzza Astoreth is the hive mind. Go pull out the Goetia and do some magick with Astaroth. Ask for a hive mind spell. Evoke what you seek. Scry and write down line for line a Reptillian Hive Mind Spell. That is how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks but i don want to become a hive mind thsts why i asked

The grand hive-mind = Satan in which we all are part of, yes even that cunt Yahweh.

1 Like

So were all just an egregor

1 Like

Yes and no :alien:

I repeat

When you are multidimensional and holographic in nature all things within the dimensional seething of the multiverse exists outside AND within you simultaneously. Spiritual practices are a way to experience this practically in your life.

It is not an either this or that question when taken to the point of application. The dualistic perspective of the limited intellect tries to put things into neat little boxes that are in reality infinite. You are the incarnation/Avatar/thoughtform/egregore, ect of your divine mind in the same way parashurama,
rama and buddha were avatars of vishnu.

Depending on your perspectives the divine mind being an avatar of The All - see kybolion for further elaboration.

I don’t ascribe to the Satanist perspective of things so my views on reality will differ a bit from someone who does.

1 Like

I see

Some of those cells work harder than Heracles.

Am I the only one who sees a noose in the upper left corner before clicking the video with the words “just do it under it

Everything is created by something. So yes, we are all egregores.

Humans as a whole act like a hivemind. Perhaps not to the level of some other creatures, but we’re certainly not entirely individualized like everyone would like to believe.

3 Likes

The Joy of Satan says the Jewish race is a Hive Mind. They have the Cohen Gene ( genetics, DNA ), and an article a few years back in the newspaper says Israel is doing DNA test to test Jewishness on immigrants.
The JOS site says the most pure blooded Jews, the Kohen, yes with a K, are the only ones that can be ruling Rabbis, as their blood is not tainted with Gentiles.

1 Like

Egrigore to who/what?

Yeah they do seem to have/work as a hive mind. What is this whole deal with not mixing with gentiles? Is it because they risk losing the ‘hive mind’ or is there more to it…

Yeah, I see it. Weird…

Is that physically possible. What of the proccess do you know so far? Is it mostly to do with through meditation/visualisation or more than that … Thanks