Hive minds

So psychicly seeing /honing into what someone else is doing for example is partly to do with the (human) hive mind?
How can one be clear of what is hive influence (on ones feelings and thoughts) and the self? So does the true self thought generate or basically like the silence, (refered to in meditation)?
Can one break off completley from a hive mind or is that not naturally ‘healthy’. Would it die or something. I’m not talking about being just a hermit etc. Or would it reveal something more profound and able to think more clearly?
Cuz what we see with cells that if it seperates and does its own thing it turns into a cancer …

1 Like

I don’t really know for sure, I was basing part of it off of my own failures, and part of it off of the speculations in Draja Mickaharic’s book Immortality, which is basically just a list of some of the different methods and their potential viability. He kind of pokes fun at a few, but body snatching was one of the ones he saw as more viable. The issue I have with it is that the body plays an important role in who you are so I’m not sure what the long term effects of it would be.

1 Like

Well do please let me know if you find out more. Understanding the fabric of our being and the world around us is all part of magic, I believe. Thanks.

1 Like

Hiya! There’s no real difference in the human hive, just lies we tell ourself to make it seem that way.

For some reason, people don’t like learning that they’re holograms? Human identity is a myth, that is to say, a continous fabrication, but it’s rhe center of a lot of people’s lives.

It’s actually remarkably egocentric, but hey, if people want to believe they’re their cars, they’ll find anything to justify that to people. shrugs

1 Like

Yes I agree alot of identity is what one makes out to be or percieves (or proves oneself to percieve) as we humans with limited perception that we do,( dispite humanities abundant knowledge it can also still lead us astray down the wrong rabbit hole…). (As you can see so many wrong or insistant systems that can obviosly seem blatantly wrong yet so many people live it and believe it… )
So how does one clear all the ‘involvement’ and see , and know one is seeing something for what it genuinely is… may it be a hologram or not, to be able to come to a firm conclution what life is all about or not, what is good and what is bad (if anything…). There are alot of theories and religious or non religious , spirtual or scientific etc, takes on it… so how does one come to a true conclution when everything is shrouded by perceptions,including false, abused or limited information?( I personally find the road to philosophy has no clear conclutional outcomes generally…)one can waist a lifetime searching for truth or wisdom on how one should live ones life or percieve it and never get there satisfactoraliy to and end result… unless one percieves or cuncludes it to be so…

So what you are saying is, if I understand correctly, that a hive mind is a strong or believable perception that a group takes on…more like a cult/religious system ?

Nope! More like humanity as it is commonly understood would better be described as a cult, because it’s a hive base pattern that ropes a lot of occupants into unerring focus while they’re attached to it.

Form is a trap, but a necessary one to have the experiences tied with the form. Humanity is a trade off! :slight_smile:

2 Likes