His New girlfriend got smart with me for no reason

I’ve been really nice this year but my ex that stopped talking to me suddenly because of his childhood friend and play cousin, has been ignoring me and is holding my shirt hostage. I’m working on him currently but his new girlfriend decided to call me out of my name and get smart with me. I already suspect that they are together because she did something (law of attraction perhaps or just lots of prayer) and I was already heartbroken. Now I’m angry so what do you guys recommend for a beginner like me? Luckily I don’t live in the same state or I’d go and allow her the pleasure of meeting my hands. I don’t want to go to jail so I might as well practice and use magick. Any suggestions? Trust me she deserves it.

Well for starters I’d reccomend buying a new shirt. Since it’s probably not worth going to a different state or relying on mail from a seemingly unreliable ex. As for this new lady, a simple jar Spell would likely suffice. They’re very easy to preform, require little maintenance, and tend to bring enjoyable results. They’re my go to for simple fixes.

7 Likes

Hagith, Olympic Spirit of Venus, can tear apart a relationship, if that is what you’re asking.

2 Likes

It depends on what you want to achieve. Jar spells are great as they build on themselves over time. She has shown behavior associated with envy and insecurity so I would use knot magic (such as the witch’s ladder) with the intention of binding her to that emotional state and just lean back from there. People tend to destroy themselves from within if the right amount of pressure is present.

2 Likes

Any suggestions? Let them both go. Move on with your life and work on your magickal self.

5 Likes

Thank you but I can’t and don’t let go of disrespect. At least I’m not on my way to punch her in the face repeatedly. Small growth.

1 Like

Off to google I go! Thank you for the suggestions!!

1 Like

Maybe tolerating disrespect is a lesson the universe is trying to teach you? Just a thought.

3 Likes

Yeah gonna second @Ulfhednar44 on this one. The world is a shit place and people can be assholes. If you get caught up in the mess you lose sight of the beauty.

Plus…I mean who is she to you? No one. Nothing. Thus unworthy of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not to mention the chick probably went after OP cuz she is threatened by OPs presence in the guys life. Better to just sit back and laugh, and find better people to put your energy and time into.

2 Likes

You’re right but this unfortunately spiraled and my ex husband got involved… long story. So yeah she has to pay. My ex and I are barely civil so her nonsense created an additional problem. I swear those so called super religious people are the worst lol

2 Likes

Why not just ignore them both entirely? What’s the point of socializing with your ex? Do you two have a forced time to see each other due to custody of a child or something? If nothing is forced, I vote just make a jar spell and then forget about them both.

3 Likes

Sounds like you havent let go of the resentment yet. If you are adamant about cursing them, be careful, lest the spell backfires because of your own mixed feelings on the matter. As someone above said, best to give it some time before you commit.

Edit: maybe “mixed feelings” is the wrong term…but if you are too caught up in the energy it will come back around to you.

2 Likes

It’s not possible to ignore him because there will be times that we will have to be around each other. I would prefer those interactions to be civil and not weird.

Then why not just act civil and pretend nothing happened? From how you speak, I assume you and him at least get along to some degree. Express your feelings and then be done with it. If he has an issue, then just do what ya gotta do and leave. As said prior, spending energy on people who are petty just makes you look petty yourself. :confused:

Hence jar spell and drop it. Quick, easy, doesn’t require your focus once it’s made, doesn’t “run out of juice”, and let’s you put more time into yourself and loved ones. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I’m getting suggestions and taking time before I do something. I’ve had experiences in the past, that I’ve acted in an angry state and inadvertently manifested (right word??) things that I didn’t want to happen. I’m one of those really nice people until you cross me and I’m tired of people take advantage of my kindness.

1 Like

First off, I’m really petty lol. I can’t lie, I’m a petty Betty. I know it wasn’t clear but there’s two exes. Ex BF is the one that we are not cool at all now. Unfortunately, we have mutual friends, and we’ll have to cross paths. I really wish I was the pretend like nothing happened type but I’ve been known to act an ass and make a scene. But a jar spell does sound good for him. As far as the gf, not sure. Have you had success with jar spells?

Jar spells are my favorite so yes, and at least your honest about your nature.

I think this would be a good opportunity for you to practice not making as big of a scene. Or at the very least, not being the one to start it. If you wanna stand for the curtain call by all means, but attempting to avoid being the cause may be a good stepping stone to healing; ie knowing that you aren’t a source of drama. Just defending yourself, etc. (Thus making the source look like a fool in the process if they always have to poke at you to start shit)

1 Like

I get that, Im the same way and you give an inch and they take a mile. But I’ve worked on seeing how my negative reaction doesnt help, but learning a lesson about where to put the foot down before it comes to that. Granted, romantic relationships are a whole different level. Im by no means a “turn the other cheek” type but sometimes the universe is teaching you a lesson about your behavior and how to conduct yourself. Many many times, we are the creators of our own misery.

Trust…I have some majorly deep anger issues and most times when I lose my shit I realize its more because of what I did wrong and not the other person, unless said person has gone out of their way to bullshit me and blatantly fucked me over. Even thats a lesson about who to associate with, though.

1 Like

Hello!
Same thing happened to me.
The reason is that they feel threatened by us, in one way or another. She accused me of stalking, and harassing them, when I never checked their things, because it hurts me a lot. He treated me as crazy, and that she would report me to the police because I sent him JUST ONE email one day that I felt sad. A shitty person.
I never hexed anyone, but this time the anger overcame me, and this I did:
First spell I was soft: I put her name in an onion, I put salt, lemon and pepper on it. I sealed it with black candle and freezer.
The second not so very nice. I used astral po (used in hoodoo, candomble, umbanda, etc.), I covered a black skull candle with the oil that comes in a jar of REALLY STRONG peppers, I put four thieves vinegar on it. ALWAYS THINKING OF YOUR INTENTION. I carved on the skull everything I wanted to happen to her, and stuck two black peppercorns in its eyes.
I don’t know if it worked yet because I believe in the zero contact rule, but I’m sure her worst enemy is herself. We just give it a push.

2 Likes