His New girlfriend got smart with me for no reason

I’m glad someone else understands lol. I’m sure she’s feeling your wrath.

I feel that you should do what thow wilt in this situation. Get that bitch. Next time she’ll watch who’s she’s fucking with. Get a black candle, carve her name in it going down the candle, make a destruction hot foot powder, and some oil and activate it to manifest your desire… rub it going down from the candle…and banish her, or what ever ritual you feel like doing… and don’t forget to protect yourself before the ritual/spell and banish and cleanse after. Hope that helps… I believe Lucifer advised me to tell you this.

1 Like

The book Urban Primitive details six urban deities for city witches specifically (which I am). When someone is dragging their feet on something they know damn well they’re supposed to do, I call upon Sarge.

Picture a tough, no-nonsense drill sergeant barking orders and threatening to set fire to your target’s shoes if they don’t move their ass. That’s Sarge.

Just call upon Sarge, explain your situation, and ask for help. Imagine him barging in on your ex and haranguing him about your shirt nonstop until he sends it to you. (Remember to thank Sarge when you get your shirt back. All he really wants is to be thanked.)

For the other stuff, it’s better to do a binding or banishing to keep your ex’s new girlfriend from bothering you. Also: look into mirror spells to send back any nasty shit they send your way.

2 Likes

Thank you to you and Lucifer. I swear that sounded like the thoughts I have in my head lol Mind blown!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I guess I should have updated but my shirt was given to someone to send it to me sooo score lol

2 Likes

Oh good for you, I’m so happy about that. If u ever need to talk, you can always DM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just updating but my ex has released my shirt lol and his new relationship has crumbled. He called me (it’s been over 2 months since we talked) and apologized for everything. My ex husband has also apologized to me and is no longer an ass!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the success!

Did you do anything in particular for these results?
Or did they just naturally manifest?

I did a sour jar and a sweetening jar and a breakup spell (thanks redshadlizard)

2 Likes