Hidden Names of Gensis Journal

Absolutely not. I would’ve been cooking up meat if it failed, so there was a back up plan. But this does make things easier.

2 Likes

Name Six Day Two Ritual

So, I began the same ritual by having the name written in front of me and visualizong the letters turning golden as I chanted the name. I allowed the letters to rise and form a chain around me. I poured my intention of becoming more prosperous so I may provide more for my family and allowed it to flow outwards. I could see walls that served as blockages appear and the golden chain moving around them like an object in water, grabbing orbs of energy, bringing them back to me. Money, at the end of the day, is power exchanged through transcations so I am not surprised that it would manifest as orbs instead of bills in the visual. I allowed myself to rest there in the visual for a bit before finalizing my intention and releasing.

2 Likes

Observations

Overall, a chill night so you can say that money was pretty easily made work wise. I did have to do a little bit of budgeting labor wise, which was pretty easy decision making that involved helping to shift people into different departments to keep to the overall budget while not cutting anyone’s paycheck with lost hours. It gave me a brief insight into the supervisor’s job as well. I also got my stimulus check last night and my mind is pretty clean on how to budget things out to get out of the minor hole I found myself in due to a blown car engine. So, a very productive night.

2 Likes

Name Six Day 3 Ritual

Same ritual, although I changed my intention. Instead of “I am prosperous and provide for my family”, I focused on “I am wise with my resources in order to make them endless”. The visual shifted from the name forming a golden chain that pulls things towards me to having the name being pulled off the page in front of me. The letters glowed the same golden light as I chanted it. I pulled them forward and felt them sink into my forehead, fusing into my mind. I finalized the intention and released.

I have noticed that this name has both internal and external effects. The external would be the money that has come in already, but internally, I am reveluating my career, my skills, and where I want to go. Pretty soon, it will be just my wife and I as the kids are growing up. I’ll have more room to shift my eyes to the horizon and, if I want to get where I want to, some changes are going to have to be made. I am looking for ways to get some of the things I spend my time on start to generate some resources, although I won’t get into too much detail than that. Everything is still in the planning stage.

2 Likes

Observations

Today is a little surreal. After busting my ass for four years, I found out I finally have an interview for a position I have been after. The news came directly from the supervisor in charge for that department, responsible for the hiring within it. He also informed me that he would be shocked if I did not get it.

The meeting was also rewarding in another way as he gave me a bit of advice: “The only hands who will help you rise the most is your own.” He warned me that i will be on the bottom of the totem pole and will have to prove myself, but it is there if I keep the fire alive. That is true for many things, not just this opportunity. A little know how, the will to fight on, and courage can take one far.

This name works. I had my doubts initially (yes, I too have doubts occasionally even with magic), but I can without a shred of that doubt that this works.

3 Likes

Awesome, my friend. Congratulations on the success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name Six Day Four Yichumid Exercise

Well, after a period of dealing with financial issues, I have time to get back to it. So, like the other exercises, I wrote the first name on my left palm and the name I am currently working on (obviously the sixth) on my right. After taking some deep breathes, I began to chant the first name, focusing on establishing a connection to the spiritual. I noticed a sensation of pulling energy into my palm as I chanted, a slight sensation of a vortex like motion. The best way I can describe it would be havjng your palm just above the drain in a bathtub without blocking it so you can still feel the water rush past you, only your hand is the drain.

I shifted focus onto the sixth name and began to chant it. The sensation was similiar, but instead of a constant stream like the first, I got the sensations of ropes pulling something down into my palm. Very weird sensation that intensified as I drew my hands together, starting to chant the names together as opposed to individually. When my hands met, the sensation shifted to my chest as I finalized my intention (to make a smart decision related to my finances I have been dwelling on) and released.

I noticed the tension in my shoulders has eased completely. We shall see how things go for the rest of the day after I have slept.

2 Likes

Observations

So, I would not say that this exercise has allowed me to magically make a decision (not that I was expecting it to). Instead, it seems to have helped with the anxiety behind the decision so my mind is a bit clearer. Money has always made me anxious and I have avoided long term plans with it because of that. It is not realistic however, and this exercise seems to have helped with coming to terms with that. Still am not going to just jump into things, but I got some options bookmarked and have wrote out a plan as well as some pros and cons. Baby steps, but steps regardless.

And getting a message that I have an interview for the job i have been after is a welcomed addition.

2 Likes

Name Six Day Five Yichumid Exercise

Same exercise as the previous one with similiar experiences. That being said, I shifted the focus to me acing the job interview. As I brought the two names together, I visualized the interview going well and that I was awake and alert, speaking clearly. I practically heard the supervisor say “you have the job” and felt the relief wash over me, as well as the joy. As I released, the anxiety of going through the interview washed away. Consjdering I decided to do this while wearing the clothes I will be interviewing with, I am feeling fragments of the energetic build up on them. A slight glamor perhaps? Either way, we shall see the results

1 Like

Observations

The nerves did hit me just prior to the Interview, however once it started, my voice was strong and I answered each question throughly, having the interviewer back track so I answered every one of them. When I was asked by the supervisor how badly I wanted the job, I looked him in the eye and told him I want a career and, while knowing I am the underdog, I will be willing to give all I can to prove that I am worth my salt.

Overall, feeling pretty good. I felt like I gave it all I can. Now to see what happens.

Update: I just got a message from my new boss, i landed the job.

3 Likes

Name Six Day Six Yichmuid Exercise

Same exercise as the last two. The focus this time was to continue to bakance both aspects of my life to continue to make wise financial related decisions. Interestingly enough, I have noticed a majority of the people that are in my life are deciding to change their jobs. The reason mainly had to deal with balancing the work stress with pay. Not an uncommon reason to change jobs, but it is something to observe both from my personal end as well as how to better lead people before I transition to the new job. What is my limit?

2 Likes

Observations

Not much I can note beyond an increase focus on labor and material costs at work. I was much more focused on not needlessly wasting materials while evaluating individuals’ production levels so I can better place people where they are better suited. I noticed that i had less of an emphasis on where the individual is necessarily happiest, as we have made horrible decisions trying to please everyone. The joys of being middle management.

As for my personal end of financial decisions, nothing to notice other than evaluating cost vs nutrients as far as my lunch goes. Not really worth noting as far as this journal goes, but I decided I rather spend more on material to keep my vehicle (aka my body) running well as opposed to saving a buck. Not sure if that is directly from this working, or just me getting older and more aware lol.

2 Likes

Name Six Day Seven Symbol

It is time to use all six names at once. For this, I decided to best illustrate the lessons I have learned, the use of two triangles would be appropriate. They are being used to create a haxagram. For the upside triangle, I put the second, third and forth name on each corner (representing the body, mind and heart/emotions). The reason why is because without taking care of these, everything else falls apart. We want the importance of these to “rise” in our consciousness so we are aware of them for the sake of taking better care of themselves. I activated each in that order as I drew the symbol.

For the triangle pointing towards, I used the first, fifth and sixth names (the spiritual, social and finacial). I reason I place these going down is that individuals (myself included) get caught in the trap of over obsessing with these aspects of life. This can lead to traps that actually block the way for these things, ironically. So I put them to decrease the focus. I am not saying that they are not important, as they are, but this symbol is for balance. Too much of anything is not the focus here. I activated the names in that order as I created the symbol, and added an infinity sign in the center.

I visualized the two triangles with the names activated radiating in power from them on both sides of the paper, glowing a bluish light. I watched them come together and fuse as on before allowing them to descend onto the paper, charging it. I finalized my intention for balance and released.

Feeling pretty calm and centered after the ritual.

2 Likes

Observations

This one is a little difficult. On one hand, I was late for work and had to deal with a conflict with my team i did not handle the best (although there is not much that can be said when someone is already ticked off about something else). On the other hand, I did not really care enough to be effected and was focusing on the good things going on in my life. I was pretty much disattached to things, which considering they were social makes quite a bit of sense,

2 Likes

Final Observations

I was going to cast the symbol for a final day, but my gut has been dealing me not to. So, I am listening to it. Sometimes overdoing things is not the best idea. I have grown very busy addressing multiple aspects of my life since casting it. I can say it helped to shift my focus on a more balanced existence, although there is more work to be done.

The sixth name is great for pulling opportunity and resources to the table. It seems to be more efficient with emergency situations where the resources are a critical need, but it also seems to help with getting the ball rolling with things you want as well. It focuses on influencing the external mainky, although it can influence the internal by building confidence.

Overall, this working has been a positive experience. I was not as hard core or discipline with this one as much as others, but I can best describe this work as much like taking medicine. It is something to do when you feel it is necessary, not something to do every day. That’s kinda why the idea of a final ritual does not seem appealing.

This does appear to be a more modern system, as I cannot find any other reference beyond Baal Kadmon. It was created using similiar method as the 72 names of god, but it appears he is the only one who published work using it on the first few verses of Gensis. Regardless of the age of the system, it did work for me and would recommend it to anyone who feels like they are suffering blockages in the six aspects of life these names cover. Age of a system is not a definite qualifying factor of power.

So, with that, this working and journal is now over. Thank you to all who have read this and I hope it was helpful in some way.

3 Likes

Its stuff like this journal that make me love this forum. I cant wait to see what else you have planned. Loved reading this, for sure, and maybe someday, I can incorporate this into my life. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and information.

1 Like

Incredible work, my friend. It was very refreshing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the knowledge you have shared with us.