Hidden Names of Gensis Journal

Name Two Day One

The second name is credited by the author of the book to focus mainly on the physical body. Originally, I was going to do this before working out. However, work was physically demanding today, so I am altering my intention to recovery. I began by writing the name in Hebrew on my left palm. After, I chanted the name (Ra-Nar) to allow myself to slip into trance. As I did, specific points of my body that were sore became more noticably so. It was not enough to be distracting but enough to be aware of it. I “saw” the letters begin to glow a bluish light and ribbons of it emerge from the letters, wrapping around those affected areas of the body. I stated my intention of my body recovering faster and well as I felt the ribbons sink into me. I felt a lingering buzz as I came out of the trance, but nothing overbearing. I feel like i am wearing various bracers on my body.

4 Likes

Name Two Day One Observations

Not feeling too bad after sleeping. A little stiff and sore but no where near what I usually am after days like that. It is not like it magically went away and likely something that would need to be repeated for more serious injuries. However, not a bad first go around.

4 Likes

Name Two Day Two Ritual

This time I spent a moment to still myself. I focused on my breathing and allow my mind to slip as i drew the Hebrew in the air, visualizing fire coming from my right index finger to draw the Hebrew letters. I took a moment to truly “see” them before pronouncing the name, visualizing my breath adding power to them. I focused my intention on my body generally improving in health and pushed it into the name. When it felt maxed, I allowed it to sink into my chest. The brief imagery of my heart being set ablaze and the flames traveling throughout my body through the veins. I ended the ritual and ground the extra energy buzzing throughout my body. Still am a bit dizzy but generally feeling well.

4 Likes

Name Two Day Three Ritual

I repeated the same ritual as yesterday with the intention of improving my body’s well being. The energy built gradually this time and, while the buzz is still present, it is not overbearing. It actually feels wrapped around me and, while I was planning on having a sweet treat before bed, the idea of it actually kind of disgusts me. We will just ride this out and see how it goes

4 Likes

Name One Day Three Observations

Well, waking up did not take as long as it usually does. I did have to dump out my coffee and drink it with just milk as it was too sweet. I also found a distaste to my cigarettes as well. Thinking about doing a bit of exercise before work as well. So, this word seems to inspire urges for healthy choices as well as helping to heal the body. It is subtle, so those choices still require commitment, but there is potential with this.

4 Likes

Name One Day Four Ritual

So I repeated the same ritual as Day Three, only with the intention of making my body stronger. I have gotten lazy with my work outs since the start of the pandemic here in the US and decided it was time to get back into it with some push ups. I took a few breaths before starting and focused on the image of a flame in my chest. I began the push ups (just standard this time, not the hand stand ones i used to do) and focused on my breathing as the flame grew. I recited the name as I went through the exercise, watching it burn in intensity as my arms did. I allow myself to draw strength as I continued, pushing through the pain. When I reached my limit, I pushed one more and released the energy as I finalized my intention to get stronger. Kinda wise I knew about this before hand, as I want to go back at it again after drinking some water, which has been a craving for me lately more than anything else.

3 Likes

Name Two Day Five Ritual

For today, I began by visualizing the First Name of HNG written and chanting it. As I watched it begin to glow in intensity, I filled in my intention of strengthening my spirit and empowering the second name. I formed a sphere with the energy a little taller than my own body to my left, allowing it to rest beside me. I shifted my focus to the second name, repeating the same process with the focus of strengthening my body as well as balancing the first, having that sphere rest to my right. I visualized them coming together, engulfing me as I opened myself to the power of both in unison as it formed one sphere, a strengthening the bond between my body and my spirit. Feeling at peace with myself, I did my set of push ups, pushing myself to go one more than i did yesterday. A small process, but one I will continue to do in order to get back into shape, along with other exercises and lifestyle choices of course.

4 Likes

Name two Day Six Ritual

Same ritual as last time, focusing on combining the first and second name. My intention was to solidify the bond between my body and spirit, strengthening both through the process. There actually is a name for this technique, which is called Yichumid. It involves visuakizing and speaking two hebrew names (usually an angel and godname, but there are examples outside of just those two) to empower both in order to have them combine to take advantage of the energy released when you speak both at once. It is a Kabbalah technique, as it is believed that the combined name has an effect not only on the mind but on the soul as well. It is something I am experimenting with.

As for this ritual, the process seemed to empower my other working with the 42 letter name as I am quite relaxed at the moment. I feel grounded and stable, but also that it is okay for me to relax. I think Yichudim will become a theme as this working progresses.

4 Likes

Name Two Day Seven

Used the Yichumid method to combine the first two names again via visualization with the same intention. Not as intense as the last few times, seems i am starting to get used to it. Feeling very grounded afterwards with a slight “floating” sensation. I am noticing more how exactly my body reacts to sound, whether via music or discussion. I am bit more selective with what I listen to or participate in. My wife also noted how I have been looking healthier with my recent workings than others, so I will have to make notes on how the physical and spiritual effect each other.

4 Likes

Name Two Overview

Okay, so I am finding this working is similiar to the 42 Letter Name of God one. The first name is kind of the powerhouse, much like the first name in the 42 letter name, where the second name is a bit more subtle. However, this part is good for kicking your physical body into drive, whether we are talking healing, breaking habits (as my sugar intake has sharply decreased) and getting it motivated for tasks like working out. It became far less subtle once I combined it with the first nams using the Yichumid method, as my awareness on the things I need to improve on physically to balance both my spirit and body are a little obvious. I will likely have to dive deeper into this in a future working.

The next name will focus more on the mental.

3 Likes

Working update

Okay, so I have decided I am going to change the structure of how exactly I am going to approach this, which will effect how I record this. I think it is a little obvious to note that I have been a little inconsistent with this working so far, as I have found undergoing more than one major working at a time a little difficult to say the least. However, with this change and the other working coming to an end, I am hoping this change will provide a shift in the quality of this journal.

So, for now on, I will be performing the remaining four days for eight days each. Within those eight day periods, the first three days will be devoted just to the one day alone. The following three days will be focused on combining that name with the first, using the Yichumid method. The final two days will focus on combining all the names i have worked with up to that time, either with the Yichumid method or by crafting a symbol (depends on where I am at with the other working at the time as I plan on some extra content after the final ritual, so we shall see). Hopefully, that will make things more organized and with the end of one working, I will shift this into the evening when I am more awake to see any unpredicted effects.

3 Likes

Name Three Day One

The third name of HNG focuses on the mental, and the author of the book claims it is usual for anxiety, stress and depression. As someone who has had a history of thise conditions, it is never a bad idea to have another tool in the box that can help. I began by taking a few deep breathes, focusing on the how my body shifts as I inhale and exhale. When I was in a light trance, I wrote the Hebrew on my left palm and began to chant the name, which is pronounced EYE-VA. I took the time to vibrate the name as i visualized the letters begin to glow in a bluish light. I felt the energy gather on the top of my head and flow down. The sensation was like water slowly running down my body, washing the stress from the day away. I found myself performing the same visualizations I use for my shower cleansing ritual as well as the sensation from my grandmother’s baptism by rain ceremony (ultimately, both the same ritual just the two generations approaching the same issue slightly differently). It was relaxing and a little home like for me as I slowly came out of trance. Interesting.

4 Likes

Name Three Day Two

Not go to lie, I had a rough night and it fouled up my mood. Quite a bit of tension left in my body from stress, and why I was not feeling up to it, I figured it would be good to do this. So, I began by writing the Hebrew again. I spent some time breathing, focusing only in how my body moves with each inhale and exhale. When I felt ready, I gazed at the Hebrew and began to vibrate the name. I focused on relieving my mind (and ultimately my body) of the stress as I chanted and visualized the Hebrew beginning to glow. I visualized the letters rising up to the level of my forehead as I chanted, slowly descending until it laid onit, feeling it “sink” into my mind. I allowed the energy to flow in me as I chanted, melting the stress away and feeling it “flow out”. I allowed myself to rise from the trances after awhile and shifted my focus onto future workings. I felt much better afterwards.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Three

Meditation began by taking a few deep breathes until I was relaxed.i had been fasting today due to a stomach illness so it took even less effort than usual. I gazed at the Hebrew letters and began to prounce the name slowly, visualizing the letters beginning to glow. My intention was simply to understand the name, nothing more this time. The trance quickly strengthened as I chanted and I watched the energy bleed out of the name, filling my vision. The imagery standing on a seawall, looking up at a vast azure sky. The word azure was strongly emphasized. Not blue, but azure specifically. The feeling that came from looking at the sky could best be described as awestruck. I know the word awesome is overly used, but it in that moment, there is no better word for the sensation of looking at that vast sky. The matters of the mind that usually arise when training with meditation seemed utterly meaningless in that moment. They were erased entirely there. The visual ended shortly afterwards as I came back out of trance. This experience reminds me of something @DarkestKnight described with his experience with Sandalphon.

I did a little research into the color Azure. It historically was created from a stone called Azurite, named after the Perisan word for “blue color”. It was used by various cultures ranging from Egyptian, Moroccan, French, Chinese, and others over the years, either as amulets or pigments for paints, often used for religious/ceremonial texts. Interestingly enough, the Chinese called the stone “The Stone of Heaven” and believed those who wore the stone would be able to reach that realm in their mythology. Things for me to ponder on.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Four Yichumid Exercise

I started the meditation by writing the first name on my left palm and the third on my right. I took a few deep breathes before beginning to help relax myself and began by gazing at the first name, chanting it. I focused on my connection to the spiritual aspects of my life as I allowed the energy to build in my left hand. I shifted my focus to the third name, beginning to chant it as I focused on my pursuits in the mental aspect. My flaw when it comes to overthinking or jumping thought to thought that causes anxiety emerged as I built the energy.

I held out both palms and slowly brought the, together, chanting both names. This caused the energy of both to intensify as i did so. However, this did not feel enough so while chanting, i put my hands together closed. This caused a sensation of being hit with a “wave” and everything in my awareness calmed down as my hands still had a tingling sensation from the energy. I brought myself out of the meditation.

I will need to practice this, but this might be a really good method for moments of great mental stress, as the first name seems to empower the third, which focuses on dealing with issues of that matter. I am normally grouchy when I have not had enough sleep and I am a bit more awake and calm afterwards.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Five Yichumid Exercise

I repeated the same exercise as day four after a few days to see if there would be a change in intensity. I focused on the unity of the soul and the mind as I activated both names and brought them together. There was not really a “wave” like before, but more of a gentle sway sensation with the energy, much like how the waters from the ocean move back and forth on a beach. There was also some audio this time, as I could hear the opening notes of Holst’s “Vensus, bringer of peace” without a source i can ping point during the mediation. A little random, but I will take it.

There are thoughts stirring about the nature between the mind and the soul as i sit here after ritual. I remember a quote from Charles Bukowski on the subject “Some lose all mind and become soul, insane. Some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual. Some lose both and become accepted.” It makes me wonder what of those who keep both, especially in terms of magic, as well as how to maintain that balance.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Six Yochumid Exercise

Same exercise as previous two entries, with the intention of balancing both the spiritual and mental aspects of myself. This go around, I noticed the energy from the first name flowing inwards on my left palm and the energy from the third flowing outwards in my right. As I brought the two hands together, I had a visual of two magnets in water spining, creating a whirlpool in opposite directions colliding into each other as i brought my palms together. When I moved them outwards apart, I got the visual of the water splashing outwards as the energy was released, with droplets surrounding my body. The visual stayed there for a bit as I exited out of trance.

Feeling relaxed as of now. We will see if any dreams or anything comes out of it.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Seven

Note: there were no dreams or additional notes I could make of things I could separate the work done from here and my other one, so I am moving on.

For today, I decided to draw a symbol. I drew a triangle and ran a line from each point to meet in its center. On each side, I wrote each of the Names I have worked with so far. On the base, I wrote the First, which focuses on spiritual connection. On the Left side, I wrote the Second name, which focuses on the physical. On the right side, I wrote the third, which focuses on the mental.

I activated each one at a time by chanting them in the order I wrote them in, focusing on the intention of better understanding each of the aspects. As I activated each, a different color popped in mind (first was a light blue, second red and the third yellow). The energy intensified as I allowed each to bleed down the sides and lines of the triangle, meeting in the middle. I stated my intention of understanding how each effects the other and released. I will be putting this under my pillow today when I go to bed and see where it goes from there.

3 Likes

Observation

So I had a strange dream. I was working at a restaurant as a dish washer and began to set up the dishes in a way to clean them in order. As a did, a brief imagery of organizing an army on a grassland emerged. It flashed back to the dishes and as I cleaned each one, the imagery of moving soldiers on the battlefield popped up. Eventually I began to notice a rhythm between my breath and the tasks I was doing, as my mind and body were acting as one in the moment. As the dishes task was being done, the army began to conquer the enemy. And in the fever of it, I heard a cough out of nowhere and I looked over, not seeing anyone. Then heard a voice say “the soul nourishes the mind, which nourishes the body. Treat all three well”. The dream ended.

A strange one for sure, but worth recording.

3 Likes

Name Three Day Eight

Repeated the same ritual as yesterday using the symbol. The energy was not as subtle, and only grew in intensity as i chanted. The imagery of the colors were brighter and the mixing of all three was easier to flow than it was initially. I stated my intention of understanding the balance between the three and released. As I emerged from the haze of power, I found myself surrounded once again by my feline companions. Seems to be a running theme with my pathworkings these days lol.

I will note any dreams or anything else I find as effects today as an observstion note later.

2 Likes