Hi I'm Roger

Hi, I’m Roger from New York. I have no experience but very interested in the practice. I do like Naamah and Duchess Bune I’ve read what I can about them and figure they would be cool to work with and establish a relationship with them.

1 Like

Welcome @Bladerunner71x

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you looking to learn more about?

1 Like

To be able to communicate with them

1 Like

He means what flavor of magick are you interested in learning to do that? There are many ways.

1 Like

Either through Astral projection or dreams (that’s if I can remember them) or telepathy, like when I’m at work or playing video games I’d like be able to have a conversation with her in my mind.

2 Likes

Lucifer from what I remember say to one magician:
Work with the one who rewards your work.
Don’t get caught up in the loop of excitement and adoration. The most important thing is ascend.
Don’t bow to anyone.
If they will reward you again and again. Follow the words of E.A Koetting.
“Go all in!”

Hi, Roger. You seem to have a predicament. You say you have no experience, but would like to be able to communicate with the beings you’ve named through telepathy, dreamwork, and astral projection (AP)?
Have you had experience with any of those practices?
If not, I’d say you should begin at the beginning, learn and practice fundamentals, and learn and practice the clairs.

1 Like

Where do I go to start. What do you recommend?

2 Likes

This forum is a good place to start. There are categories for many things, like the Divination, etc., category for one. Or you can type any term into the search engine and see what pops up and what resonates with you.

If you like reading, Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics, and the Kybalion are good starting points. If you have time to kill and want to build a strong foundation, I’d recommend Josephine McCarthy’s Quareia courses. They’re free. They aren’t geared strictly to the LHP, but will help you build strong fundamentals.

And, there are a vast array of YT channels. Some of the major players are great, but for more beginner friendly I’d go with Official Indigo Priestess, Tierra: Princess of wands (who used to go as Chica de Podenco), and Land of Kam’s Ancestral Ways. Esoterica is also a personal favorite, as he presents very unbiased reviews of educational resources.

Just some possibilities.

2 Likes

Thanx I’ll look into that. Speaking of time to kill, just like that song from the band Styx I’ve got “too much time on my hands”

1 Like

Lol, love Styx, and you’re welcome. Enjoy the journey!