Hi, I'm new

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

I’m new to the forum and I’ve been practicing magick for 10 years. The first three were more like a dabbling, so you could say I’ve been serious for about 7 :). I’m mainly a practitioner of ancient Egyptian Arts, as well as Thelema and a little Abrahamic magick (mainly when I work with the Goetia and the Sephiroth).

I watched the Mastering Evocation program and I have a couple of Koetting’s books. It’s very good material and info for beginners on the path.

I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge with you and also learning here.

Listen to the whispers of the Universe.

Elson? What do you mean by “welcome back”? I’ve never been here before. This is actually my first time on a forum as well.

And hello, by the way.

Hi Elison ~

Seriously, what is an Elison? Is this a joke you play on newbies here?

Will someone please explain the term “Elison”?

I’m extremely confused now…

[url=http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Elison]Elison[/url] - definition of Elison[/url] by The Free Dictionary

Scratch that, I see now. Elison is a guest, by the looks of it:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-eternity/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-eternity/[/url]

I can’t click on the name, to see the profile. But I don’t understand. Why do people think I’m this Elison? And how can you be a guest here? When I came to the forum, I had to sign up to have access to it.

Elison was a member who steadily caused a lot of bad feeling in various ways, then very recently got banned for whoring himself out in order to cause chaos here, and towards the end of his reign of puerile spam he set up a sock puppet account which claimed to offer “Egyptian magick” - this is why you’re getting this response.

Interesting screen-name you have there - may I ask where you got it from?

Also, are you in Europe? I live in England and am always glad to meet European magicians, for one thing it means some other buggers will be online at the same time.

What do you feel is your greatest challenge in magick? Your greatest failures, triumphs, all that? I know I’ve fucked up a few times, and would be interested to hear from you since you’ve also been practicing for a long time.

“Elison was a member who steadily caused a lot of bad feeling in various ways, then very recently got banned for whoring himself out in order to cause chaos here, and towards the end of his reign of puerile spam he set up a sock puppet account which claimed to offer “Egyptian magick” - this is why you’re getting this response.”

Thank you for explaining. Now I understand. Indeed, people are entitled to feel doubtful of me. However, I’m not here to spam, but to learn and to share my knowledge and experience.

“Interesting screen-name you have there - may I ask where you got it from?”

My username is the name of the part of the Universe where the gods reside. If you chant it, it’s like knocking on their door. I got it from the teachings of my order.

“Also, are you in Europe? I live in England and am always glad to meet European magicians”

Yes, I’m from Europe. France, to be more exact. I’ve been to England a few times. Very nice country.

“for one thing it means some other buggers will be online at the same time.”

Buggers?

“What do you feel is your greatest challenge in magick?”

My greatest challenge? I would say to have everything I wish for and not wishing anything.

“Your greatest failures, triumphs, all that?”

My greatest failure? In my opinion, a failure is a triumph, because you have something to learn from. You learned a lesson and that is a triumph. So, for me, my greatest failures are also the greatest triumphs. And the greatest failure for me was in the beginning, when I was dabbling in magic and playing with it, not knowing what I was doing and thinking I was special somehow. This is my greatest triumph as well. I don’t know if this makes sense to you.

I like your questions. :slight_smile: What about you? What is your greatest challenge, your failures and triumphs?

I’m so fucking honoured that you liked MY questions.

Thank you for answering my question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUnq4P18D4#

Welcome to BALG. Don’t be a dick and you will be fine bro. :slight_smile:

Thank you for answering my question.[/quote]

I’m sorry, you got me confused. What’s wrong in liking to be asked a proper question? Have I offended you, somehow?

Bodomite, hi, nice to meet you. I don’t mean to be a dick at all. I understand that people are now cautions regarding new persons here, given what Lady Eva told me about that Elison guy. But I swear I’m not him. This is my first time on a forum, ever.

I just swear a lot! But otherwise, I’m very affable.

How did you ccome by your Egyptian magickal stuff?

I’ve been into that for ages, but you might have things I don’t know about?

I just swear a lot! But otherwise, I’m very affable.

How did you ccome by your Egyptian magickal stuff?

I’ve been into that for ages, but you might have things I don’t know about?[/quote]

I am part of the Order of Ashpeth, for 4 years now. We are a pretty restricted order and we practice Egyptian Arts, as they were practiced by the magicians of Ancient Egypt. If you are into Egyptian magic, feel free to ask me anything, I am happy to share my knowledge.

How do you know your lineage? The Coptic era, Muslims… how did your order survive this? How did that reach the French, in France? I’m very interested how such a minority thing could spread so far, across time and space! You must be very powerful in some ways.

Thank you for answering my question.[/quote]

I’m sorry, you got me confused. What’s wrong in liking to be asked a proper question? Have I offended you, somehow?

Bodomite, hi, nice to meet you. I don’t mean to be a dick at all. I understand that people are now cautions regarding new persons here, given what Lady Eva told me about that Elison guy. But I swear I’m not him. This is my first time on a forum, ever.[/quote]

Your good bro. :slight_smile: I always enjoy hearing others experiences with the esoteric!

Welcome Insiomis! The fourm has been undergoing a great deal of changes, sorry about all the mistrust, it will pass.

I look forward to hearing about you practices.

“How do you know your lineage?”

It’s not about lineage. It’s about initiation. My order does not have anything to do with lineage, at least not anymore.

“The Coptic era, Muslims… how did your order survive this?”

The order is not religious in the sense you might think of. It’s a magical order, not a religious order. The religious changes do not affect practices that work. No sane magician would give up his practices because of a religion change. Not to mention that the order is not known and never was. It’s teachings are written and kept safe.

“How did that reach the French, in France?”

I am French, but that doesn’t mean anything. As I said above, it’s about initiation. By restricted order I do not mean it has few members, I mean it’s not very known.

“I’m very interested how such a minority thing could spread so far, across time and space!”

The teachings are written. The members of the order have access to them and learn from them. It has a personal library. If you’re asking me if we have a lot of subsidiaries, we don’t.

[quote=“Orismen, post:17, topic:3142”]Welcome Insiomis! The fourm has been undergoing a great deal of changes, sorry about all the mistrust, it will pass.

I look forward to hearing about you practices.[/quote]

Hi, Orismen, and thank you! I understand the mistrust and I have no issue with it. I myself do not trust a person right away when I meet one.

[quote=“Insiomis, post:18, topic:3142”]The teachings are written. The members of the order have access to them and learn from them. It has a personal library. If you’re asking me if we have a lot of subsidiaries, we don’t.

Not to mention that the order is not known and never was. It’s teachings are written and kept safe.[/quote]

So from that, your guys knew all of what the heiroglyphs & hieratic script meant, throughout the dark ages and Renaissance and all of that, and when western scientists finally found the Rosetta Stone, your lot were just chuckling at how those guys finally found a key?

Wow!

What do you thnk about Kemetic reconstructionists?