Hi im new :)

Hi everyone im lewis from england im 25 :slight_smile:

Ive been practicing about 6 months working with angels and demons pretty much every day. I started the left hand path after finding Vk jehannums work since then ive initiated through both the sephiroth and the qlippoth plus everything above both trees. Ive done a load of alchemical rituals with quite a lot of demons and had good results.

i like to experiment with everything and love the chaos magic appraoch, breaking everything down into little pieces and putting it back together, finding out exactly how things work. I enjoy baneful magick on abusive wastes of oxygen and im getting quite good at vampyric magick. i find i can deal with a lot of energy including death energy for some reason.

ive found out i have a few weird abilities im trying to understand such as spirit communication, being able to speak the angelic language, telepathy, telekinesis and being able to evoke and invoke very quickly for a new practicioner. its quite overwhelming so im just trying to find out how to use this stuff to the best of my ability. Ive also dissolved my chakras which is kind of weird to get used to.I know i was a badass shaman in a past life so that might have a lot to do with it all. Im pretty sure i have a version of jareds ability from “baneful magick” where i can pull energy towards me and manipulating energy seems quite natural and intuitive to me. I can channel energy and also sigils. i also work with aliens.

Im here to learn and share experiences im only just starting out but a lot of crazy stuff has already happened. i was researching the occult for about 2 years before hand and ive done a lot of reading.

im just trying to make sense of all this not show off or anything im hoping more experienced people can help me see whats what. Thanks everyone im glad to be here and i hope i can make some positive contributions too.

5 Likes

Hi there Lewy-J and Welcome! You will find TONS of useful information here. Hope you enjoy the forum! :wave:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this. What do you mean by it? What benefit were you aiming to achieve?

1 Like

tell me know more about the initiation process and work through the sephiroth and the qlippoth.
I watch VK’s videos as well. Dude puts out a lot of interesting information for free.
I know some members of the forum are not big fans of him for some reason. I guess he’ve had beef with some groups… don’t know much about it tho.
Anyway… I’m trying to get around to do the Sephiroth process. Haven’t read much on it still tho.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

well your chakras have to be constantly balanced, cleared and worked on. they hold you back in so many ways, one blocked chakra puts you completely out of balance and causes a lot of problems. Without the normal chakra system you are free from all this and your energy flows freely though your body without limitation. You can also destroy and eat peoples chakras which probably would screw you up for life and possible future incarnations as some people are born missing chakras maybe this is the reason, so without the normal chakra system you cant be attacked in this way. You also cant have your chakras implanted anymore. basically by working with infernal energy so much they eventually dissolve and you have one big energy center where your heart chakra would be and 2 outer shells around your aura like a sheild, then you have one chakra above your head and one below the feet instead of the normal 3 or 4. Vk jehannum and enoch petrucelli have spoke or wrote about this if you want more information go to vks youtube channel or there is some information in enochs book of soul retreival about just removing them with a ritual with some egyptian gods to do it.

Hii :smiley:

1 Like

I would so love to communicate with spirits. You are so lucky!

1 Like

Vks work is awesome you just have to study it to realise its true potential, it speaks for its self he has tons of rituals on his site that are highly beneficial and very powerful. People may not like his laid back attitude because they think everything should be all serious when it comes to black magic and demons but i dont really know, maybe they are just jealous. ive seen every piece of his work and done pretty much all his rituals quite a few times its honestly changed my life and sped up my spiritual ascent more than i can adequately describe.
The initiations are just rituals that take you through the sphere, tunnel, veil, gateway etc with an entity that is within the sphere. It will then cause a test or event in your life that will cause you to learn and spiritually evolve, the ones higher up help you unlock psychic ability, connect with the higher self, empower you stuff like that. i dont really know how to describe it, i found myself having big spiritual revelations and ascents, i did them all in a space of about 3 months because my guides and higher self wanted me too, so things got pretty intense for me and still are. after going through the supra universal gateway that is beyond the sephirothic veils my entire outlook on reality has changed anything is possible i cant really explain such an intense spiritual experience and change. i can now speak or channel the angelic language it can do anything, everything you say is like a really good word of power or better. im currently spending 4 hours a day meditating to stay balanced bncause im trying to integrate my new view of the universe and my brain is going rediculously fast but every second is beneficial and worth it.
I started channeling things and i actually recieved 3 gateways beyond the supra universal gateway im not really sure what to do with them or if they are legit because i doubt myself but i noticed a difference and mortifel micheal and my higher self said it is real, im still getting used to being able to talk to entities telepathically so easily and also channeling things. I recently channeled a sigil for jesus lol he appeared to me out of no where, if you didnt know he did miricles because he was a badass black magician not the son of god, ive been working with him and demons together.

1 Like

Well its not all wonderful, at first i thought i was just going completely insane because i never knew what was talking to me. With telepathic communication its with your own thoughts so its not as easy as hearing them astrally and you have to be completely aware of your own thoughts and clear your mind to be able to use the gift properly but ive managed that now, which is probably why ive had so many weird thoughts growing up now i think about it aha. Then on top of this spirits lie and talk in riddles but you can check with other spirits and use the other psychic senses to check things. So i cant just straight up have in depth conversations its a little more limited than that, it takes a bit of work. I wish i could just channel complex gnosis like this but i cant so its not that powerful its extremely useful though especially considering i cant actually see spirits no matter how much work i do on my 3rd eye, fortunately im really energy sensitive too though. It is really good though also actual demons or deities dont have to be with you to be able to talk. If you had this gift and didnt understand it or know what to do you would probably end up going insane no joke.

it comes easier for some but… you can do it… just takes practice…
It’s the old “not everybody can be Beethoven but every can learn to play the piano” type of thing.
Some gifts will come to you easier than others.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m always eager to learn something new.

1 Like

when you say you speak angelic language… are you talking about an actual language… that you understand and can translate precisely… Or are you talking about Glossolalia (speaking in tongues)?

no problem me too :slight_smile:

The angelic language ?

1 Like

I think it would be classed as speaking in tongues i cant understand it but ive heard other people speak it before and its known as light language to some. Its more instantly channeled than spoken, so say i want to clean my aura or raise my kundalini i can just start speaking it and that will happen, its literally put into my mind as i speak. it cant be translated as it is multi dimensional and couldnt be translated into language how we know it and some of it is sort of like singing notes or tunes, im still getting used to it and recieving new “phrases”. It can basically do anything with energy especially my energy and using vizualisation in combination with it helps too. i use it evoke angels and demons too. Its similar to the demonic language in a way and its pretty similar to how you would speak it when you are possessed, it just comes through me. Im an incarnation of archangel gabriel and ive been working with him recently to intergrate my soul with his so it might have something to do with that too. Angels and demons both understand it too. Its weird because i have memories of speaking it as a young child but i obviously thought it was just gibberish, im pretty sure i spoke it in between incarnations too i just remember it. I doubt i would be able to speak it in front of people because of nerves but i dont need to speak it out loud really. its a really powerful energy healing language so im looking at how to make the most from it.

its like the demonic language, i just described it above

yeah…
i can still do that from the time i was a born again christian…
i’ve a particular thinking about it but i’ll reserve it to myself.

I know the infernal realms have a few actual languages so i thought it was something of the type.

Yeah theres many different languages in all the spiritual realms, maybe the one we can speak is the language of our soul or higher self. You should use it the things that are possible with it are pretty much only limited by your imagination and its so useful and poweful.
for example.
cut all etheric cords
release any energetic blockages
release any energy not benficial to you from the aura
fully relax your body
get rid of any implants you have
stimulate the kundalini and light body
end any negative loops your soul is stuck in
end unwanted soul contracts
entering a trance or gnosis state
heal any part of your energy
heal others in this way
i even used it to telepathically mind control someone
i always use it when i start meditating, just hold an intention and what you need to say is put into your mind. my brain literally exploded when i realised all this, its so convenient and time saving.

Welcome, Lewis. I hope you enjoy the forum and develop your magick further.

1 Like