Hi im new :)

Hi :slight_smile: Thank you im already enjoying it, seems like everyone here is really nice and has a similar mindset to me. Its great because i have no one in real life i can talk to about this and i can check im not going crazy by seeing other people are having similar experiences to me aha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can’t raise your kundalini if your chakras are dissolved(which is impossible, and if it was would be the dumbest thing you could do)

1 Like

Incorrect. They are 2 separate energy systems. my kundalini was raised before i dissolved them. My kundalini is now fully activated, im actually having trouble handling how powerful it is without any restrictions from my chakras (ive done lots of kundalini work too). its completely possible and is incredibly beneficial. If you dont beleive me enoch petrucelli has no chakras and a powerful kundalini system, he has books published with BALG. in his book of soul retrieval there is a ritual to remove chakras and on his youtube he shows you how to. Its probably one of the best things ive done, im no longer restricted or limited by my chakras.

Ok then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will keep an eye out on you since you claim so much on so little time.

what does that mean? im really trying to figure everything out more than anything else. :slight_smile:
its really quite overwhelming.
edit-
honestly if i cant do any of these things or im just going crazy il happily admit it. im comparing myself to other beginners i dont think im as good as any adept. i have a lot of knowledge though :slight_smile:

hello lewy j, i have also practiced a lot the work of vk jehannum i would like to share experiences with you it was very huge what i vibrated too

Welcome @Nazzgrelito It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3