Hi I'm Demonick Angel!

Hereditary witch. Interested in the occult strongly since I was shunned by the religious community I grew up in. EA was the first black magickian I can across on youtube and I’ve been a fan ever since. I eventually was inspired to start-up my own youtube channel on the occult as well. Just here to connect and discuss the all things occult.

2 Likes

Welcome.

What tradition of witchcraft do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Pretty mixed I work with the Ars Goetia. Getting ready to do some workings with Samigina. I am a necromancer in general. Been practicing the occult since my early 20s, but have been seeing ghosts since childhood. What about you?

Ceremonial magician for twenty - five years, give or take. I have practiced Enochian, Hermetics, Golden Dawn, and Chaos Magick. Have been focused on the system of EA Koetting exclusively since about 2010.

Which goetia

The Ars Goetia from The Lesser Key of Solomon

1 Like

Lol I meant which demons did u work with

Excellent! Enochian is so complex, but I’m slowly getting the hang of it.

1 Like

President Marbas is my patron, I also work with Bathin and Samigina. And yourself?

welcome to BALG. Please feel free to check out my journal… there I have some useful information on it.

1 Like