Hi, I'm Alisha

What brings you to BALG?

2 Likes

A while back, maybe 8 years or so, I found E. A. Koetting on YouTube. I was very drawn to his channel, he answered so many questions I had for so long. It was when I moved back into society, after being in the woods for a long time. I had a journal with names that had come to me, and I hadn’t been able to find info on these particular entities. When I found his channel I was happy to find that he had relationships with the beings, and that he had messages from them.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your time here, and again, welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, you’ve made me feel welcome already. Im glad I finally made an account for here. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

3 Likes

Hello @Altmer_Magnus, welcome to the forum, great to have you here :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Hi, thank you. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m looking forward to learning from you guys. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Alisha, I wish you a happy sojourn here.

2 Likes

I’m happy I was led here. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum !!

3 Likes

Welcome Alisha! Do you have any charms you carry with you like obsidian or flint?

2 Likes

I have a good amount of obsidian crystals, they’re in raw form but I have not made anything with them. I usually just hold them when I feel anxiety. Maybe I should make a necklace from one…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

This comes up a lot on this forum and among people opening up to spiritual experience generally.
You have maybe seem in your travels the idea that as we meditate we “shine” in the astral, and that attracts entities that think it looks yummy. Around these parts we call these parasites and impostors (or tricksters). Parasites deliberately feed off the attention and energy, often the energy of negative emotions, though some off love and sexual energy, and some on attention or just enjoy the entertainment.

In the western occult, it’s common to combat these with

1. “having good spiritual hygiene”, meaning, study how to clear your self and space, set up wards and protections. You’ll see the terms banishing and cleansing a lot.
  2. recognising, repelling, removing or “killing” parasites and negative energies.

Here’s a start on some of the discussions on those…

1 Like

Welcome fren

1 Like

Looking at that pic, I can’t believe you’re 35. No way in hell. Lol

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, and the link to resources. I appreciate that very much, I think this is one of the first things I need to address.

2 Likes

Welcome Alisha.

2 Likes