Hi, I guess

Hey, or whatever salutation is common here…

So, I’m like… super new to all this I mean I grew up with a Wiccan mom so I sorta get all the ritual garbage and junk but it was never for me… I don’t know I always felt like it was like too girly or something.

But anyway I was at a party last night and this guy was all up in E.A.'s book. He let me like read some ofit but I was too drunk to get it then we ended up halfway across town and then everyone went everywhere and never saw him again.

Is this like some satanism think or something? I’m just a little confused the title is “How to be a god” but then I see all this other stuff and I’m like so what is it?

I GUESS I could go out and buy the book but I’ve read some other help yourself with magic books like the secret and none of it’s worked so I don’t want to waste my time, you know?

So you have no idea what you’re doing here? No idea what you’re looking for?

If you had sucked that guy’s dick, the kingdom of Satan would have opened to you in full and you would have woken up the next day with more money and power than you’d know what to do with and a slight tickle at the back of your throat.

Now you must suck 100 dicks and sacrifice a small sea turtle before the opportunity will return.

Also, now you have to use the Introduce Yourself thread like the other mortals, when we would have greeted your arrival here with a Satanic ticker-tape parade.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:3, topic:3950”]If you had sucked that guy’s dick, the kingdom of Satan would have opened to you in full and you would have woken up the next day with more money and power than you’d know what to do with and a slight tickle at the back of your throat.

Now you must suck 100 dicks and sacrifice a small sea turtle before the opportunity will return.

Also, now you have to use the Introduce Yourself thread like the other mortals, when we would have greeted your arrival here with a Satanic ticker-tape parade.[/quote]

What? Are you serious?

I mean I thought this was for pwersonal power or something. Reading things but like. There’s alot don’t even know what I’m looking at. and if I’m supsosed to be sucking dick…? I hope that guy is just being an ass…?

I mean I thought this was for pwersonal power or something. Reading things but like. There’s alot don’t even know what I’m looking at. and if I’m supsosed to be sucking dick…? I hope that guy is just being an ass…?[/quote]

Yes He’s being a huge…wide…ass, and a fucking dirtbag because that’s not what we’re about. He’s an exception to the rule. Sorry for his behavior.

So no, people at Become a Living God are not Satanists. We’re also not Wiccans. If I could describe this movement, I would say it is a combination of occult knowledge from several different paradigms, for the sake of personal empowerment of the individual. We see spiritual beings as masters and servants. Whatever role they’re playing, it is always for our own growth. This is whether we’re working with angels, demons, necromantic arts, voodoo or whatever, the goal of our growth is for three key skills. These are Divination, Evocation and Soul Travel. Divination leads to Omniscience. Evocation leads to Omnipotence. Soul travel leads to Omnipresence. Anyone who has anything intelligent to add, and despite Sultitan_Itan’s behavior, mind you, (I’ve never seen him on the boards either,) there are many who do, feel free.

Dude, sorry I meant to say this guy: Sultitan_Itan

I don’t want to post here if it’s not the righ place. But isn’t working with angels AND demons a conflict?

To the conventional human mind, yes. To the the universe, it’s your birth right. We here at BALG aspire to be Living Gods and as Gods we view the world from God’s eye, a perspective we call the Infernal Hierarchy: Me at the top, and consequently everything else in the universe follows. Basically you, this soul, wrapped in flesh and bone are a God(dess) who’s crippled of his/her power and must learn to use these powers once more. For what? That’s your choice.

So your are at point A and wanna get to point B, there’s only one way you’re gonna there and it’s through MOVEMENT. That’s what’s happening here, we’re going through a spiritual movement.

I don’t know about this being the “right” place but I am grateful that such a website exists.

I mean I thought this was for pwersonal power or something. Reading things but like. There’s alot don’t even know what I’m looking at. and if I’m supsosed to be sucking dick…? I hope that guy is just being an ass…?[/quote]

Yes He’s being a huge…wide…ass, and a fucking dirtbag because that’s not what we’re about. He’s an exception to the rule. Sorry for his behavior. [/quote]

You know, I never realized this until you said that, but I used to be the NICE guy the “I kill children for fun,” people rolled their eyes at… My how this place has changed.

I was actually expecting Lady Eva to show up with hot chocolate and blankets by now…

But seriously, walk into any occult establishment point-blank and ask a total stranger if he he’s a Satanist…

Yes He’s being a huge…wide…ass, and a fucking dirtbag because that’s not what we’re about. He’s an exception to the rule. Sorry for his behavior. [/quote]

You know, I never realized this until you said that, but I used to be the NICE guy the “I kill children for fun,” people rolled their eyes at… My how this place has changed.

I was actually expecting Lady Eva to show up with hot chocolate and blankets by now…

But seriously, walk into any occult establishment point-blank and ask a total stranger if he he’s a Satanist…[/quote]

The reason why it’s like that is because we don’t put up with people like you. We throw them out. By the way, the comment you made to that girl is probably going to get you thrown out anyway, so I won’t waste more of my time than needed. I would just say that just because someone has Luciferian leanings, does not mean that it is something shameful. Obviously, when you look at the tone of her question, she meant no offense by what she said. Onward to Bran’s PM…Poete.

Well, I wasn’t trying to be nasty to anybody. I just thought it was weird that somebody would show up here with no idea where they were or what this place was about or whether or not we were Satanists. And if this forum is explicitly 18+, so if that’s a kid there’s doubly no business being here.

Also, if this person is so naive about occultism, then why is there a quote in Latin hailing Lucifer and Darkness on their profile?

I’ve actually been a regular here since 2012, and have been meaning to get around to asking you who YOU were because I’ve never noticed YOU on the boards before today either!

So if it’s a kid, that’s how you approach them ?! Let the moderators handle that. As I would understand it, this is a place for intelligent debate, education and mutual edification. If you stick to that there shouldn’t be problems. You can be evil and smart at the same time, if that’s what you want to be you know. I think the girl deserves an apology.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:13, topic:3950”]Well, I wasn’t trying to be nasty to anybody. I just thought it was weird that somebody would show up here with no idea where they were or what this place was about or whether or not we were Satanists. And if this forum is explicitly 18+, so if that’s a kid there’s doubly no business being here.

Also, if this person is so naive about occultism, then why is their a quote in Latin hailing Lucifer and Darkness on their profile?

I’ve actually been a regular here since 2012, and have been meaning to get around to asking you who YOU were because I’ve never noticed YOU on the boards before today either![/quote]

Don’t let the identity fool you. I’ve been around for a while too.

Why would I think it was a kid? Kid’s aren’t allowed here! Why did you think it was a young girl? I didn’t make any assumptions about age or gender at all. Why would I?

In the first post, she reveals she’s a girl. In your response, you said she was a girl. In your next response, you mentioned a kid. Now you’re talking in circles. Why not just apologize to her and save yourself some grief? I’m telling you, they don’t take any shit, and neither do I. I just go right to Bran.

I just searched the thread and your response is the first one that uses the word girl. I’m actually a little offended that you think I would assume someone performing fellatio was female.

HOWEVER—I am sorry I came off as more of a jerk than I meant to. But we DO make vulgar jokes around here and have been doing so since day one. I wasn’t trying to attack anybody, just responding to a random person who I suspected of being either a troll or very much in the wrong place.

This deus ex mortis looks like queen of trolls if shes a girl. Btw, Dea Mortis (Goddess of Death) would be the correct form

Uhh, i didn’t like the first post. but i also don’t really get the constant joking people are doing here, i think it would be best ( at least best for E.a’s success) to take newcomers here with positive mind, but also with guiding them with a harsh hand of forum rules and directing them away from their ignorance.

My point is that even if i personally got annoyed about this newcomers first post, sultitan’s comments just give a bad idea of us… Isn’t this stuff supposed to be taken seriously? and so what if some members are more welcoming to the new comers? i don’t get whats wrong with lady eva, she is one of my favourite posters.

And deus ex, plz try to manage reading the website you have manage to created an account in…