Hi, I guess

Lady Eva and I are friends. I wasn’t knocking her. I always feel like she tends to be a little too nice (except the times she isn’t, which are my absolute favorite times), and I always tend to be a little too mean (except when I’m not, which really does happen), and she and I always seem to be doing the same stuff at the same time, so it’s like we’re Good and Evil twins or something. We’re like those old people in that Shirley Jackson story “One Ordinary Day With Peanuts.” (It’s a great story about magic, go hunt it down!)

To fill in a little - people from the Koetting Memes page have been talking about coming to troll here, so when I saw somebody with a Luciferian profile in Latin posting bewildered sounding baby talk…

But yeah, I’ve already decided to make an effort to be nicer because I realize that people who’ve only been here a few months think I’m yelling at them. We’ve got a flood of people coming from Evocation Magic and in for the new Soul Travel program, and they are not… err… as savvy and comfortable talking about magic on the internet as some of us. I kind of thought about starting a forum game where people ask me rude, insulting questions and I respond in a very kind, polite way, but I don’t think we’re allowed to have games anymore…

However, if you don’t like rude language, general meanness, and occasional outright crudeness, I would strongly suggest you dig through some of the posts Timothy and Eric have made themselves. It’s never going to be Disneyland here.

The rude language wasn’t an issue, and i didn’t know people had planned to come troll here. Just thought that maybe telling its about sucking dicks is too extreme : d but i don’t know why i care. Felt like saying something, i don’t want disney land unless there is dolan,gooby,and bogs instead of the original ones :smiley:

Although i admit that somethings timothy has posted i have not liked, because in my opinion they didn’t really belong here. I kind of like to keep some things separated but i don’t go to too much detail now : d and i know its their forum.

But what are the chances that any adult person who isn’t a troll and actually belongs on an occult forum would read what I said as anything other than ironic?

Some people ale critically stupid :smiley: actually at this point i would say there is too big chance because of that :smiley:

Well, let me close with one of my own little aphorisms—

You can’t write for the stupidest guy in the room. He won’t be able to read it, and nobody else will want to.

Inspite of having rules, this isn’t kindergarten either. Most of us are Black Magicians so we are supposed to be able to take a joke once in a while! I don’t have anything against a little roughness or cruelty once in a while either.

But lines must be drawn here. Let’s not forget the difference between joke/irony and plain humiliating, belittleling. The latter are some examples of what I understand about being disrespectful.

Lately I have the impression that a number of people on this forum are getting paranoid as well; not every noob is a troll. Sometimes it’s just ignorance.

One last note: stop sending me pm’s with the only purpose of snitching on somebody. That doesn’t work and it is childish! I check this forum every single day from A to Z. So if there’s something not right I will find it on my own anyway.

This being said: Sultitan_Itan, a little diplomacy wouldn’t hurt, especially with people who don’t know you yet. :wink:

Let me take a selfie

There are a lot of Left-Hand Path (LHP) people who post here (I’m one of them) and that’s often conflated with satanism and various types of “darker” magick, but LHP-based practices can also be used for good - the difference is that LHP practitioners don’t have such an adherance to the ethical codes that dominate religions, or Right-Hand Path magickal/spiritual practices, which often hold the belief in an absolute external morality like Karma or scriptual rules, which are often (not always) dictated by a “God” who is at least partially eternally external to the practitioner.

The terminology is confusing, if you want to read more about the LHP try Stephen Flower’s book “Lord Of The Left-Hand Path” which covers the difference between LHP magicians and the more white-magickal variety - that helped me understand exactly where I stood on this and you may be able to find it online (I don’t condone that myself) or from a library, it’s a mass paperback and not a limited edition grimoire or anything too obscure.

As for “The Secret,” I like that book a whole lot and the whole Law Of Attraction (LoA) thing, and have got results from it, but this site isn’t like that - in the LoA you basically draw things into your life by coming into harmony with them, and that’s based on the Kybalion (out of copyright and free online) whereas most of what’s discussed here and what EA teaches is to do with evocation of external forces/entities, “demons” or whatever, so there’s a solid technical difference.

In that respect it’s closer to the popular definition of “satanism” but without any requirement to worship Satan, sell your soul, or even to only do baneful workings (that harm people or things) - it’s a moral independence, rather than a moral imperative to be “bad” - I hope that helps?

And there speaketh the voice of experience. ;o)