Hi guys i am looking for demons for cursing and hexing

Which a demon i should work with comes to curses and hexing

Well, first off @adam_adam, please click the link below and properly introduce yourself as you were asked to do after your first post two weeks ago. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc. It is a rule here and required:

intro3

1 Like

Hello friend. For curses i can recommend Glasya Labolas. Powerful entity for curses. Also Eurynomus could work.

Good luck

Yes these spirits will work quite well for hexes and curses!

There really are no shortage of spirits for hexing and cursing. Asmodeus, Andras, Focolor, Vepar, Azazel, Svengalli, Tezrian, Abbadon (the list goes on, and on, and on)… and remember, a spirit that can do a certain thing can also do its opposite.

1 Like

For example Marbas’ primary area of expertise is in healing the mechanics of the body. Although he may be called to throw a monkey wrench into the works as well. Like giving someone cancer, or autoimmune conditions. However, I would caution you, be damn well sure you are justified in your actions if you ask a healing spirit to inflict disease!

3 Likes