Hi everybody!

Hi!
I’m Mario. Since I was a child I have been interested in magic and this is the time when I would like to dedicate myself more to practicing it. If anyone can suggest to this beginner where to start I would be very grateful. Thanks and best wishes to all.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Wolf! What type of magick interests you? Where do you hail from?

I’d suggest that you start working to open your chakras. You can find many topics with beginner advice. Click the magnifying glass at the top right of the website to search for topics.

1 Like

Hi Splug! Thanks for answer. I write from Colombia and I’m interested in Ars Goetia at he moment.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I heard a lot of great things about the Goetic spirits :smile:

I was reading a book by Poke Runyon, very good text. Where are you from?

1 Like

I’m from the USA

Welcome @WOLF79

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

1 Like

Hi @DarkestKnight! I was practicing RMPD some many years ago and I read tarot occasionally. Sometime I did a offering to Lucifer with a candle and when the candle melted, something that looked like a standing snake was formed. I don’t really have much experience. Thanks for your greeting.

1 Like

RMDP is LBRP, sorry!!

I can feel your positive energy Mario, great to have you here. Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::grin:

2 Likes

@QueenMustang thank you! I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

Do you mind saying what my energy’s like?

I’m also new here and very interested don’t know where to start myself really but just wanted to introduce myself

Please create your own introduction topic.

Hi @Sickofitmn! Welcome. I hope you’re doing well.

I’m ok new here so not sure what the protocols are.found this about a month ago and have been listening didn’t really know this was out here but I’m intrigued a bad situation lead me here and I’m wanting to learn more

1 Like

Welcome @Sickofitmn! It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. The link below leads to a thread for user introductions but you may create your own post.

intro3:
[Copied from @DarkestKnight with some edits.]

1 Like

After you post your introduction, feel free to start a topic about your situation, if you can’t find any information after using the search function.

1 Like