Hi does any one know a fallen angel called abezethibou

I have come across a fallen angel called abezethibou if some one who does know any knowledge about him that will be good to here from you. (:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just called the Spirit, and we spoke!

He’s real. Lol same thing I said to him upon his appearance: Oh, you’re real!?

4 Likes

Is this…is this surprising to you??

2 Likes

Surprising? No. Fun? Yes!

Haven’t see the name before nor heard of it.

2 Likes

Can you send me too ?? Please!

1 Like

Aye. Give me a sec.

1 Like

I had worked with him for five days on my beelzebub working I came into the understanding that this demon is like the hand and manager the armies of darkness a demon that followed through the rise of the infernal empire.

He has harsh energies and has a character too he is a very destructive being and truly not to mess around with.

He is a Lord of the damned flames and a great ally in working with daath and in dark ascend.

4 Likes

Thank you for your words!!

can you pm me too?

So its personal gmosis? Or state documents, such boks grimoures? I have see books on black magick whit different demons, no even in English, i will check my sources

Can you please pm me too as I’m very curious to know about the Fallen Angel Abezethibou

Abezethibou was in the testament of Solomon. He’s the son of Beelzebub and sealed in the red sea. He’s also referred to as the “One winged demon”.

Never had contact with him though.

1 Like

Send Me A Link To The HQ

Send Us A Link To HQ

@9233 please introduce yourself here before making any further postings :slight_smile: :

Closing this old thread