Hi can anyone help?

That’s what I mean. It’s process is on the astral but the results are always manifested on the physical. A spiritual attack does results in pain on the person but it’s physical pain nonetheless. I know of no spiritual wounds that’s ever affected anyone via magic. There does exist the ability for things to manifest “out of thin air,” as it would be but that still requires that magic to manifest on the physical plane via physical means. What ALL of those methods are, most are unsure.

Edit: also, pretty interesting.

Is this the one you are referring to?

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification

Yes, it is, but I see it contained personal information and I would generally remove a post by a new member that contained that kind of thing, people don’t always realise this forum is both public, and also, regularly indexed and cached by Google and various other sites, so once the information is up it remains visible indefinitely.

Also, this software blocks people editing after a certain cut-off point, and in general the defaults have been well thought out so people don’t have to endure reading a thread where someone, months or YEARS later, has gone back and reduced all their posts to “… … …” (as has happened on at least one other large magick forum) - letting people use the default window seems fair. :thinking:

If the OP wants to disclose that again, she now has basic PM access. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Ah, ok I get what you are saying. Thank you for the quick explanation.:+1:

1 Like

I think we might have scared the fledgling away.

2 Likes

No, the OP here had posted a copy of their own pact. You can read it for now by clicking the little edit pencil on their “this post was deleted” post

2 Likes

Why? Also, (not trying to be a dick) why do you think they would want it? Plus there is a huge difference between the Lucifer and Satan IMO, so there is that. The soul is not a commodity like gold or land; the very idea that you could trade it for your desires in place of hard work is a fallacy in my eyes.

In my understanding making a pact and “selling your soul” are also not remotely the same thing, god, demon, angel, whatever you want to call it.

I would be extremely wary of anyone who claims they can make such an arrangement for you. Maybe check out pact-making or other tools of ascension before you cheapen the value you place on your soul any further. I mean this with no offense. As individuals we are capable of changing reality in amazing ways, but be prepared for a lifetime of hard work.

2 Likes

You can’t just say “Here take it!” and then expect everything to happen. Demons gods entities aren’t Gennis from Aladdin. Think as entities as other humans, that will do a favor for you in return for something, or for nothing perhaps just due to the strength of the relationship. For me selling or giving my soul to an entity doesn’t literally mean handing it to them. It instead means, to me, that you are dedicating this life and perhaps the next couple of lives to them. For example if I “gave” my soul to Lucifer I would follow him and the pursuit of knowledge throughout this life and my next lives, vowing to find his path in the next and so on. How about you start with asking an entity for mentorship? This way they will guide you along your path and it’s going to be you doing most the heavy lifting so to speak. Reading this post again it sounds a little rude, sorry if I come across as such, it wasn’t my intention.

3 Likes

A very wise person on here. Quote “if your that needy for help & change talk to the 9 demonic kings” so far dude my life has changed upside down for the better. Goodluck

I would disagree. Magick comes from the soul, and therefore a sorcerer’s soul has some value to demons or to other sorcerers. Remember using other people’s souls is a common necromantic practice.

2 Likes

I am not saying the soul does not have value, only that it does not have value to an entity in the way humans perceive currency. I am saying you cannot call upon an entity, sign your soul over to it like a cashier’s check, and come out of the ritual 50 lbs lighter with a dozen concubines in your bed, 10 billion in your bank account and your house mystically transformed into an island palazzo. It simply does not work like that. Also, if the individual in question cannot (or will not) improve their life with their own magickal efforts than what are the odds such an individual could even make such an arrangement, even if it were possible? I am simply pointing out a fool’s errand, nothing more.

1 Like

It's Supernatural! Network with Sid Roth - YouTube I already know that GOD and only GOD is my solution now … The angels and GOD and Jesus Christ …

Nooooo you have been lost to the dark side

2 Likes

Jesus is a stolen symbol/knowledge of the people twisted around. Many will be surprised, unbeknownst the Devil hidden beneath the foundations of the church who is their real Savior =)

1 Like

Did you not read a single thing I posted for you? We are here to help if you need it, all you have to do is ask and we will guide you to the best of our knowledge. Now I will not say your choice is ether right or wrong, but how effortlessly you waver when things didn’t go how you wanted them to, has me a bit conserned for you.

I’m not trying to be mean but going back to that side is arguably harder than this one.

1 Like

Oh wonderful!:weary: A televangelists, is the link you put, I have very little respect for these “snakes”. Most are doing what they do to pick your pocket clean. They feed on people when they are week and beaten down by life. “Vultchers”

I would strongly ask that you reconsider.

1 Like

You can’t really sell your soul, and even if you could I doubt any powerful demons or spirits would be interested in it since you seem so eager to give it away.

1 Like

This might not be the forum for you then, people here are not into that and may lead you astray.

Consider very carefully if there are not forums with people of that faith where you fit in better?

2 Likes