Hi can anyone help?

:point_up_2:that
Also you can try to practice magick from a Christianised way like the medieval grimoires show but itā€™s not what this place is for.

It seems to me as if youā€™re either confused or possibly mentally ill so Iā€™ll reserve criticism on the absurd nature of your request.
Short answer is no. You cannot sell your soul. You donā€™t know what your soul even is.

2 Likes

Just going to put this here to drive home my point of what you might be getting yourself into.

1 Like

Look dude. Get to know a spirit, become friends/business partners. Offer the spirit something if you want to increase gain do a ritual. You have magick in your blood use it without spilling a drop. Slay the giants of fear of no results & doubt that it wont materialize. Trust yourself your soul is more powerful than you think BALG

1 Like

OMG! :joy: She has got to be a troll. This absolutely cannot be real.

1 Like

Yep. Whatā€™s with the JOS tag after the thread heading, anyway?

Yeah. I was wondering the same thing.

You think it could be the same guy that was impersonating that other person? What was her name again?

Thereā€™s nothing to indicate a link, but this is attracting too much drama (so, not likely to provide useful ideas for other newbies) and the OP makes no sense, also didnā€™t do an intro despite the request being right on this thread, so Iā€™ve blocked the account, and am going to lock this.

3 Likes