Pacts?

So I’m at understanding that a pact is an agreement between two or more parties to bring about change that is agreed upon, preferably with a spirit you’re intimate with. But how do I actually do the rite for the pact? How is it done? Also what would say occur during the pact? Any sort of ability enhancement? Any experiences?

I wrote up my pact with Azazel before hand. And since I can write in calligraphy, I wrote it out that way making it look all elegant and shit. Haha!
I have a special candle holder that hangs on the wall that i call Azazels candle I only burn it for him when Im trying to commune with him.
So I lit the candle burned some incense. It was probably sandlewood Azazel likes it.
Cast my circle and all that. And then read the pact out loud and signed it with my blood. Then rolled it up and tied it with a ribbon so it looked like a scroll.
I kept it on my altar until Azazel and I felt it was time burn it and release it.
Ive had two pacts with Azazel. Now I dont need one. But I learned alot and I am still reaping rewards from those pacts. It was worth it.

Oh and the pact contained things we agreed we both wanted/ needed and hoped to get out the relationship.

For example: he agreed to be my dom.
To guide me, protect me, descipline me , care for me
He also agree to some other things that i personally asked for
And. I agreed to be his sub
To obey, serve, and respect, care for
And a few other things that he wanted.

It worked really well. Believe it or not.

So I'm at understanding that a pact is an agreement between two or more parties to bring about change that is agreed upon, preferably with a spirit you're intimate with. But how do I actually do the rite for the pact? How is it done? Also what would say occur during the pact? Any sort of ability enhancement? Any experiences?

Dragon Cow, to get information on pacts You could study books like “Pacts with the Devil” by Christppher Hyatt and “Practice of Magical Evocation” by Franz Bardon. Although Bardons works has some RHS flavour, still they have a lots of good information and a Masterpiece by itself.

Another way to get knowledge about pact is to learn from the spirits themselves. There are some good spirits in this regards, e.g in angelic side you could approach Michael, in demonic side you could approach Scirlin etc. Specially the last one “Scirlin” is from Grimoire Verum and a Gate Keeper and expert of Pacts by himself; you could learn a lot from him.

Do a search on the forum. There is a lot of information on pacts. Also, The Book of Azazel is all about EA’s pact, and includes how the ritual was done.

Essentially, it boils down to evoking a spirit, and asking if it will agree to a pact. You decide on what you want, what the spirit wants in exchange, and the length of time you both will be bound to the pact. Once all parties agree to the terms, it is usually signed by both parties, and the spirit may ask you to sign it in blood.

I also have a pact with Azazel it signed it and then cut my hand and dripped my blood onto it and sealed it with wax I didn’t do a huge ritual but I could hear him in my head the entire time and he agreed

I wrote up my pact with Azazel before hand. And since I can write in calligraphy, I wrote it out that way making it look all elegant and shit. Haha!
I have a special candle holder that hangs on the wall that i call Azazels candle I only burn it for him when Im trying to commune with him.
So I lit the candle burned some incense. It was probably sandlewood Azazel likes it.
Cast my circle and all that. And then read the pact out loud and signed it with my blood. Then rolled it up and tied it with a ribbon so it looked like a scroll.
I kept it on my altar until Azazel and I felt it was time burn it and release it.
Ive had two pacts with Azazel. Now I dont need one. But I learned alot and I am still reaping rewards from those pacts. It was worth it.

Oh and the pact contained things we agreed we both wanted/ needed and hoped to get out the relationship.

For example: he agreed to be my dom.
To guide me, protect me, descipline me , care for me
He also agree to some other things that i personally asked for
And. I agreed to be his sub
To obey, serve, and respect, care for
And a few other things that he wanted.

It worked really well. Believe it or not.[/quote]
May I ask if you have asked material things and or money ?

Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

So yes it works! Im happy!

[quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

So yes it works! Im happy![/quote]
That.s huge . After how many time did you get it ?I mean from the day you have finished the pact .

[quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

That.s huge . After how many time did you get it ?I mean from the day you have finished the pact .[/quote]

About 5 months since the pact. But something like a house isnt gonna fall in your lap over night. This basically got handed to me furnished and all. Just needs some TLC.
I think Thats decent.

I completed my pact everyone!
Before I delve into it I want to share !y upg on pacts. First it is no joke. The experience is sacred and moving. It is very intense I was literally shaking. However it is such a beautiful and sacred thing to come together like a marriage, just the kinship between man and spirit is so moving, I no longer see it as just an agreement But a marriage of sorts.

The spirit I chose was Lucifer, ifeel a bond and kinship with him that honestly I would never turn my back on. I trust him.
What I requested:power, gnosis, protection legally and of all kinds, to be cared for, financial opportunity, and those terms were lifelong
What he wanted: soul(which I consider his regardless of a pact anyways) to be his lover (was already atrracted to him) loyalty (have been loyal sincthe beginning) a blood offering once a week for seven weeks, and an offering once a week lifelong

He manifested as a pair of blue eyes instead of his angel self I usually see. I was literally shaking out of the intensity I felt of his counciousness. Once I had agreed to my half and him his, he gave me a name, and I envisioned a blue sphere as !y soul fleeing my body and going into his, he responded with “thank you” I immediately saw his sigil glow on my left chest and a silver ring with his sigil is now on my middle finger. I can feel tingling sensation on my hands when he touches ormholds them. I’m quite happy right now. The way I see it is that he wants me to continue what I’ve been doing and then just requested something more permanent

Wow! Congratulations, Man…!

[quote=“arianna, post:9, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

That.s huge . After how many time did you get it ?I mean from the day you have finished the pact .[/quote]

About 5 months since the pact. But something like a house isnt gonna fall in your lap over night. This basically got handed to me furnished and all. Just needs some TLC.
I think Thats decent.[/quote]
Wow !!!Not giving any money ?

[quote=“cristinica, post:12, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:9, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

Wow !!!Not giving any money ?[/quote]
No i didnt have to give any money.

[quote=“arianna, post:13, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:12, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:9, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

No i didnt have to give any money.[/quote]
that,s incredible!I don t want to be rude , but the only possibilities are to inherit it , to receive it as a gift or to win the loterry.I am still astonished !congrats. Hail Belial !

[quote=“cristinica, post:14, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:13, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:12, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:9, topic:9230”][quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:9230”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:9230”]Yes, I asked for a house. And i just finished moving in :slight_smile:

No i didnt have to give any money.[/quote]
that,s incredible!I don t want to be rude , but the only possibilities are to inherit it , to receive it as a gift or to win the loterry.I am still astonished !congrats. Hail Belial ![/quote]

It was Azazel, i made the pact with. And the house came to me through family ties , yes.
I am still very happy and pleased.