Hi all

Magic was following me all my life. When I was smaller, my mother used to tell me stories about granny who was involved in all local magical activities. They lived in a small village far from civilization and big cities. We moved when I was 12 and never returned there.
At the moment, I live in a megapolis and from time to time I notice strange things in my house.
How can I explain this?

1 Like

Magick is universal, it’s everywhere andin everything, and you have the Sight. Maybe that’s not so strange? :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @Evonne_Millier Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

I have no experience in magic. I don’t really want to specify my location and personal details.
I just registered here because strange things happen and I can’t provide any explanations.

That’s fine. We usually ask for just a general idea, for example “Europe,” or “North America,” just as a way of breaking the ice. We have members from all around the world and for some, it’s helpful to know of like minded fellows from the same place.

This is the important part of an introduction. Knowing a new member’s experience level helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

Such as? You haven’t described exactly what kind of “strange things” you have experienced, so it’s difficult to provide any sort of help without more information.

I’ll list some of the strange things:

1. The locked door opens making a squeak noise. I want to mention the door was replaced by a brand new one 3 months ago.
  2. The water in the bathroom turns on.
  3. The washing machine starts working, even though it is unplugged.
  4. The food I prepare is salty, but I don’t eat salt at all.