Hey,you close to King Paimon, I need you!

Hi guys…
last night when I was finally alone I decided to summon King Paimon, (I’ve been thinking of him for a long time) I took a shower I cleaned my room I wore nice clothes and I sat down to relax with his seal, I offered the king a glass of wine. Unfortunately I’m not expert and my astral senses are not open yet, I heard some noise outside I was hoping was him… please help me, if you want to help me ask the King Paimon if yesterday was present, if he listened to what I said and if he has a message for me, and you also apologize for me if I did not give him the time he deserved. thanks to anyone who decides to help me, you are fantastic! Kiss from Italy!

5 Likes

Sorry, but we are not a messaging service. We get asked to pass messages along to various spirits a lot for some reason, but we can’t do it every time someone asks.

Just assume King Paimon was there. It does not matter if you can see or hear them. They always come when you call.

8 Likes

@DarkestKnight You were 2 seconds faster than me XDDD I was about to say the exact same thing XDDD

2 Likes

But it’s true, we don’t pass messages. We don’t like it and spirits don’t like it.
King Paimon is always there when summoned, so he surely heard you.

If you want to talk to him, you need to open your astral senses. Meditation is the best way, but feel free to search the forum for other ways.

5 Likes

ohh my sorry I did not think it was a problem … I had read topics like mine on this forum.

Yes, me and other people said the same thing in these topics.
Anyway, it’s okay. Just remember that magic takes time and hard work. Do your best!

3 Likes

My suggestion to you is that you learn pendulum divination. This will allow you to communicate with spirits until such time that you can communicate more directly.

3 Likes

Can give you some info on him tho: he’s a joker a prankster… Quite funny too. His might tho so dont ever take him lightly. He likes offerings, like food, sweet, cakes and soft drinks etc.
He can help you to manipulate Peoples thought. Not feelings as far as I know. But you need to meditate and always show him Great respect cause his indeed a King. And you need to call him King paimon. But meditate and open your senses and he Will Come. Im sure.

5 Likes

Thank You🙂

Thank youu! :blush:

Nah… More like The class clown in school… You know? Very humerous in his own way. But again, make no mistake, this is a very, very powerfull demon youre dealing with… Best of luck.

2 Likes

He is, but there are times, when he takes it easy with those he likes.

3 Likes

Yep. He can even visit you in your Dreams and wrestle you really brutal but IF you have The courage and wrestle back and stand your ground he Will reward you… So have courage cause those kind of visits can be scary…

3 Likes

Last tip: IF you completly surrender to these visits and show trust, thats when he really respect you…

3 Likes

I know that of course! And that’s true.

1 Like

smiles

1 Like

however I read a lot of your fantastic experiences with the King Paimon, I envy you a little! :blush: but I know that you all started from scratch … then what do you think of automatic writing? could work to talk with the King?

2 Likes

We indeed started from step 0. Work hard and you’ll soon see results!

As for automatic writing, you can use it as a form of divination. So it would work. But you should still open and improve your astral senses first.

4 Likes

I believe so–get a fancy pen and nice paper to write on, I think King Paimon would like that touch.

2 Likes

Yes that loud noise could have been him. Don’t worry Demons hear us even if we don’t sense them in the Room.

3 Likes