Hey, I wanna encourage all new magicians to work with Prince Seere

So I’ve been working with the Prince Seere and he told me to talk to all of the newer magicians like myself to try to reach him, work with him and initiate with him.

He’s a great prince, so nice and caring, a very wise and easy going spirit. I reached out to him because I’ve been having some economic troubles and I sort of got to him by what I’d guess it was some kind of influence.

I invoked him by drawing his sigil, meditation to cleared up my mind and called him with his enn while holding the sigil I drew. He came to me with no further due and so we talked for a while.

I told him about my situation and asked if he could give me a hand for I get better economically and stabilize financially. He agreed and was really kind, also told me that as a payment to him for helping me out, to encourage all new magicians and anyone that goes through any spiritual path to reach him out.

He said to me that demons such as himself, are not evil, and also told me that one of the main reasons people don’t get into magic and spiritual practice is due to the antagonized view they have about all this great entities.

Anyways, he also showed me to that he really is open to help out anyone who also cherish and respect all this great entities that have lived through all time.

Hail Prince Seere.

56 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience and to Prince Seere :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for reading it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your post and experience. He’s been on my list of one of the next spirits I want to contact. Maybe I’ll chat with him this weekend. :tada:

2 Likes

That’s great!! I hope you have a great time! Wish you success!! :smile:

What’s his specialty?

Ooh weird, I just randomly read about him for the first time ever last night and felt a draw, now I see this.

1 Like

It’s money, I think, but he can also help you initiating with your path.

2 Likes

Probably he’s trying to reach you! Try to contact him, I’m sure he’ll be there to help you out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely going to!

1 Like

Hi Jickso
Got any advice on the type of insense to use, candles, that sort of thing? I like to get that stuff right.

1 Like

He is under Amaymon king of the east if that helps anyone.

3 Likes

@Asher
Just wanted to add to the thread - This full moon meditation ritual works with Prince Seere and also King Paimon for prosperity. Full Moon PROSPERITY Ritual - Guided Ritual for Prosperity - POWERFUL | Travis Magus | LVX777 - YouTube

This is the prior video which explains what you need to prepare for the ritual (sigils, candle colors and an object from outside representing the Earth element). What to know before the coming Full Moon Prosperity Ritual | Travis Magus | LVX777 - YouTube

The guy that made the meditation did a good job. One tip I would add is to have the enn’s ready beforehand and practice how to pronounce, which he didn’t mention in the preparation video. Next time I do the ritual I’m going to pause the video and gaze at the sigils longer than the video allows for. The enn’s can easily be found online.

7 Likes

Good to know because also new to working with demons and was researching Seere

1 Like

He likes blue candles, you could also use white though. I couldn’t be sure about the incience 'cause I rarely use them.

3 Likes

saw this before but didnt give much thought then i see he is a money demon!:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

From what I’ve been able to find out, he isn’t specifically a money demon but one that makes things happen quickly and he is easy to get along with, won’t be difficult to work with. So it would seem that you can call on him to bring speed to the magickal working if you structure the magick for money. Then if you combine with another demon for money/business you can potentize it more.

8 Likes

That does explain a lot of what I’ve been experiencing lately. Thanks for clearing that out! :blush:

2 Likes

Ok great i sure will but right now iam working with my new demonic demon iam also new to this but i do know thats it for me

1 Like

What does “Being initiated” really mean. Forgive my ignorance but I thought that once you initiate with one entity you can’t initiate with another. Please advise

1 Like