Hey, I wanna encourage all new magicians to work with Prince Seere

Although there are rituals to formalize the beginning of your path with magick and all similar things, I think I may have misspoke, I beg your pardon!! English is not my main language hehe :sweat_smile: Sorry about that! I probably ment that he’d help you getting started :smile:

1 Like

No worries. I’m just trying to understand. So much is already going on with me… though I want to grow… I want to be certain that I do not open doors that I cannot close. Initiation might be the correct word. I’m sure someone will chime in.

2 Likes

Well, if you need any help you let me know an if I can help you out (I’m also a beginner in the LHP, so I might not be able to help out with some more advanced things) I will.

P.S.: Do not be scared or anything. I can assure you that this are great and generous Gods and just like any other, they’ll be that way as long as they’re treated with respect and honor.

Wish you success!! :smiley:

2 Likes

How can I summon him? Can he help with gambling?

You could either meditate to him or evoke him. There is a video that might help you a lot:

And about the gambling, no, I don’t think he’s the one you want to call for it. He’s more of an accelerating things to happen or moving and this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Hi Jickso,
You said that Seere told you to encourage new magicians and anyone on any spiritual path to contact him. I’m curious about the last part, anyone on any spiritual path. Is much experience needed to invoke him as you described?

Hi, Asher! Not at all, he’s a really good headstart. When I first called him, I asked him to accelerate my patchwork and to get me where I need to be in order to accomplish something I needed. He specializes on moving things forward faster for sort of speak.

You could invoke him with the goethian ritual, as soon as you begin thinking about him and wanting to learn about him, you’ll stablish your connection and then he will reach you as you’re trying to reach him.

Hopefully that helps out! Best wishes for your success!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you again, Jickso.

1 Like

Thank you DragonLady. Great info.

2 Likes

Hello i work with them on my pathworking through the geotia

I love reading this and please tell him Thank you! I grew up raised in the church and in my teens was forced to still go. I’m in my 30s now and have always felt drawn to the craft but am very new with everything. I’ve been struggling with depression and other things and recently felt drawn to the goetia. At first I was drawn to Dantalian but now its Seere. I’m on a mission to get to know seere as much as I can. His demeanor sounds very relatable so I’ve been trying to talk to him and give offerings but no response yet :slight_smile: I’m going to keep learning all I can.

1 Like