Hey i love your forum [Introduction]

I have been following this forum from start of my occcult practice and its over 2 years but now I created my account

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Elcucuy33 ! :smiley:

So tell us more about what you practice, what are you up to these days… for 2 years of is that just since you noticed BALG? Do you follow any specific system or tradition? What are you looking to expand into if anything and how can we help?

1 Like

i follow this forum from my starting but never before created account.
For 2 years i have been working with angels and demons before i found that angels are archons parasitic entities and now i work only with goetia spirits like everyone in this forum

Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow a speciifc system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

And no, they’re not.

Well not everyone on the forum works with the Goetia, and many work with angels, myself included.
So you’re using more modern methods such as those used by E.A. Koetting (one of the forum owners)?

That’s an unusual view, for sure. Archons come from Gnosticism and are a thing, I think, I’ve had my own battle with them and won, but most of the “big name” angels, the Sephiroth and the Shem angels are not the same thing, imo. The archons, I do agree are a kind of lesser entity and not angels at all, more like parasites, as you say, but unintelligent thoughtforms created by the entity yhwh and not sovereign.

The difficulty is the word “angel”, which is why I don’t use it or the word demon for being too ambiguous with different definitions depending who you talk to, which makes internet conversations about them counterproductive sometimes.

1 Like

Also in solomon pentacles : Figure 32. The First Pentacle of the Sun. – The Countenance of Shaddai the
Almighty, at whose aspect all creatures obey, and the Angelic Spirits do reverence on
bended knees.

that’s why these amulets are for protection from angels and not from demons in my opinion

1 Like

Don’t forget to complete your introduction by responding to the above post from @DarkestKnight

It helps us respond to you to understand your experience and where you’re coming from, what current your are working within.

You have to do what works for you. It’s more than ok to have unusual approaches to old methods if it gets you results. Just be aware that you may need to do some internal translating when you read through the forum, as most of this forum discuss angelic work under different set of assumptions. Or just skip that part and don’t do angelic magick at all, but I don’t think they care what label you apply to them.

1 Like

So I’m from Bulgaria.
Im trying a lot of stuff rune magick demonic magick sun magick gazing sun :sunny: …

Hello and welcome! I a glad you took the leap and made an account. There is so much good information and people willing to help here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes