Hey everyone

• How long have you been practicing? 26 years
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition? No
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick? Yes
  • Where are you from? Toronto Ontario Canada
  • Current ambitions/struggles: I’m currently working my way through the Gateway tapes and reading Asclepius on top of studying and working.

Welcome @Treefiddy

If you don’t follow a particular system or tradition, what, exactly do you practice?

What do you have experience in?

Good question. Perhaps I should have put mind magick as a system, but I filled this out late last night and I wasn’t sure. Basically, my goal is to move away from using physical tools and achieve things using my mind.
Over the years I have tried different methods, some worked really well once or twice and some never worked at all. The first spell I ever did was in 1998, the first ritual from the Satanic Bible, and it worked. Next few times it didn’t work. I spend 2+ years practicing Hoodoo, that was a hit or miss, mostly didn’t work. Sigils never worked for me. I have also worked with psalm magick, candle magick, psalms & candles together with varying levels of success. I have spoken things into existence (gotta be very careful with this one). Freezer jar spells work really well for me. Petitioning spirits over the years, mostly a miss but I did have one really amazing result by calling on Orias from DOM ritual 1. I also noticed over the years that if I zoned out and imagined something, touched it, felt it and heard it, it would happen exactly the way I imagined it in the physical. I decided to put everything else to the side and work on my mind. I use the Gateway tapes to teach me get myself into mind awake body asleep, stay awake, and focus on the tasks in the audio.

1 Like

Note: the formatting of the OP made it tricky to read (multiple spaces at the start of a line cause it to format as a block quote and doesn’t display very well), and I have taken the liberty of editing the post to resolve that issue.
Now the last line can be read in full without horizontal scrolling. :slight_smile: :+1: