Hey All I'm new here

Hey
I’m new, just introducing myself. For those that read energy, maybe you can help me. But if not, heeeyyy!!

Welcome.

Please provide a bit more information about yourself, as we require more than a simple hello to fit the criteria for a proper introduction. This sentence tells us nothing.

Hey thanks
I didn’t see that guideline, as i was quickly trying to register and introduce myself before my phone died and we lost power for 5 hours last night. Haha.

You all can call me MeketAten as my user name states. I’m currently in Dominican Republic.
I prefer magick of my own cultivation, meaning i write my own spells and bring forth my manifestations through sheer power of my mind.
I prefer to study just about everything so i can have a sound understanding of what I’m doing. I also study astrology in depth.
In terms of where i need help, i would like to get more involved with invocations and evocations. How to call forth different beings to further my study and figure out WHO i am.
Where i can help? Maybe spell writing, basics of astrology, principles of manifestation, reprogramming the mind…

I hope this introduction is better since i now have power and full battery in my phone​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Someone should pin this topic to the top before or after. Looks like lot of ppl create new topics or simply can’t find it.

Thank you for elucidating a bit on your experience. Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile: