He's a NARCISST! That's why!

Trust me. I could RUIN his life with the past things he’s done. He kissed me. He considered sleeping with me numerous times. Just talking to him in 19’ I can prove lots of things I wouldnt know unless he told me. I have never said a word to anyone (well his sister but i told her everything anyways). I took the high road and continue to. Ive never hurt him ever. Never betrayed him or his confidence. Yeah im mad.

Uriel can make somebody know you’ve been hurt.

Pyrichiel can cause regret

Ombalafa can cause remorse

Vepar can diminish pride

That’s probably the way I would layer the magick.

6 Likes

I have no idea at the moment. You want a sincere apology from him at the least, correct?
Let me look at a goetia book for a few minutes and will reply with a name.
First of all, are you RHP or LHP?

If you cant tell if someone is a narcissist at pretty much first glance, chances are they arent actually a narcissist. It’s a very particular condition and state of mind that is perpetual. If someone gets all pissy and toxic after you form a relationship then that’s not narcissist behavior that’s just regular “not so great with relationships” behavior which is caused by different things.
That said, mind control magic always helps when people cause issues. But hey, that may be hypocritical if you feel like hes trying to emotionally control you so its up to you whether you wanna take that “low road” or not. No judgement from me either way, but doing it for the sake of petty revenge is a waste of time and energy.

And, not to be too rude, but if I had a dime for every time I heard a woman say that “xyz male person” is a “narcissist”… gosh. The use of psych diagnostic terminology by people who dont understand psych diagnostic criteria, and are just frankly upset and use terms like that to explain why someone isnt treating them nicely needs to stop.

7 Likes

If you are going to go with Goetia, you should listen to this first:

Thank you @anon8398376 for the suggestions. I will look into them.

Just to be clear. I leave people alone. Im not a people person like at all. I dont start things. But I finish them. It really takes a lot to piss me off. I am really quite tolerant. He pushed me too far this time.

I am very LHP. I will do “good” things for those near and dear to me. I just gave our mutual niece a love charm to bring someone in her life and two weeks later she is now in a relationship. But those horns will come out if i or someone I love is messed with.

Actually yes a sincere apology. And even a promise to never bother me again would be nice too. I havent spoken to him in 18months. But he has gone longer than that in tracking me down…

I know his wife most certainly is. She literally looks down on others and thinks she’s better than everyone. I could have respected any woman he choose. Truly if they loved him like I did. My friend and I spent 5 minutes meeting her for the first time. I looked at my friend and said “you have to be kidding me”. She just shook her head. Both of us hated her from that day on. And it really was downhill from there. His problem was he rushed into a marriage to get out of the house (he and his older sister were adopted. He knew that his whole life. I really think there was some resentment at the time. He was barely home as a teen). Trust me… he f’ed up. Two years in he knew it. And buried himself deeper. I even told him he refused to wait for me to grow up. And that fact was acknowledged on his part.

Maybe he is just extremely arrogant then. All I know is any spell ive thrown at him has shown no visible signs. Not saying they havent worked. I havent seen anything myself.

He dream walks. I can lucid dream. I have even gone out of my way to avoid him even then. And the dreams are way more “out there” then when I was in love with him. I honestly never even dreamed of him then up until the last two years. That is some weird shit there…

Not sure if its petty revenge. I want im sorry and thats it. I really dont care how he lives his life. I want an apology and left alone after that. Im a LH witch. I wanna know what its gonna take to “break him”. Not hurt him. But for once in my fucking life where he is concerned. I want what I want. He couldnt leave well enough alone… so be it.

I prefer Goetia myself.

2 Likes

I’m not here to moralize. It’s hard to get an apology from this type of person. That’s why I gave you the best path to get one. Personally I think cutting the cord is the best form of revenge in this situation. They sound like they’re their own curse. Once you cut the cord you won’t care if they apologize.

7 Likes

My ex is diagnosed with a personality disorder, and there is no way he could ever apologize for anything because he sees everything as being someone else’s fault and everyone out to get him, people are there to serve him etc…

He said he values me as much as his sister and he normally calls her a fat pig etc…

If I ever brought up anything he did wrong he would go crazy and talk about how I’m making everything up and tell everyone that I’m crazy and he is only tolerating me because he is such a good guy.

I don’t really view them as people anymore and they only look at people as objects, but I’ve had no problems hexing him. He is bound to his room so he can cause less damage to others.

Oh and I’ll feed some things/parasites he made a deal with that control him if he is getting in a relationship with someone who is a good person or someone I feel bad for, because they don’t deserve that treatment, can do better because all his exes eventually end up committed. He practices magick so there is some battle sometimes but they stopped viewing me as “food”

2 Likes

Honestly, I wonder if there is a soul bond against my will. This has gone on for DECADES lol. And I have reason to believe in other lives too. I had a reading done once and was told that he and I are meant to spend this life apart. In our Victorian life I jilted him. I was of a wealthy family and fell in love with our gardener against my parents wishes (dont laugh. im with him now. And is still a gardener) but I humiliated him and left them both. He still harbors that resentment. He just doesnt know it. I had another life in the 40s but again I think I jilted him then too. im sure of it because he told me he has a huge fascination with ww2. And according to a vision i had at 18. I was in Warsaw Poland then. So yeah… My bestie is in heaven. its the 40s where she’s at and she is with the man she desperately tried to “find” here on earth. She introduced me to him in a “dream”. So yea at least 4 of us have been “together” for awhile

See growing up I never even knew if he liked me as a person. I felt tolerated by him. Till one day out of nowhere we were in the backseat of my friends car (her hubby was driving and her passenger seat). He out of nowhere kisses me. They stopped for gas a moment later and he said “What do you want from me” while looking down at the floor. I said “Nothing” and that was that. I asked him recently what he meant by that and refused to tell me. That’s when he kind of snapped at me for the first time ever.

but I do wonder about a soul bond that he might have done on me. There is a parlor game where you look at your left knuckle and there is a letter that is suppose to be of your soulmate. His initial is on my thumb. My attitude to him changed this past year. I tried a cord cutting once already and it did nothing. I have a different spell I may try. I think this one might be a bit more involved (bond).

1 Like

Narcissists are disgusting vomitive human beings who would betray and deceive anyone in order to get what they want and they think mostly about themselves

4 Likes

But I think that is exactly what he has done. And actually did.

My mother and brother are both Narcissist. I mean, I do know what one is. I lived with two of them. My mother wanted to control every aspect of my life even after I came of age and grew up and moved on. She resented me getting married without her “permission”. If I didnt call her as often as she felt I should she would stop talking to me for weeks on end. She was abusive physically, mentally and emotionally my whole life. If I didnt call her first with news always she would call me vile names. Names you dont call your own children. I moved to MT with my family to you know better our lives, hubby got a federal job at the time. She screamed at me and called me names. Out there for three years and came back home at their begging. Got to the front door and she yelled at me for not calling her before i left. Both left state jobs drove across the country and got screamed at. I think she might even have Munchausen’s as she preys on sympathy from others. I know as well as im sitting here she cries about how awful I am to other family (my father who divorced her told me various times before his own passing). I havent spoken to her in nearly 15yrs. I had enough and cut ties with her and my brother who is the exact same way.

2 Likes

His wife is one. I know that much. I have stuff on her as well. I see pics and changes in her photos that show what ive done has made a hit but I think she has protections and havent yet done any of the “goals” ive set forth. I saw my mother in her in many ways. They met once at a baby shower. Mom ran her down, I mean what she said of her wasn’t wrong… But she was not better on any level. One narc judging another. Kinda comical honestly

I looked up what the other lady said and that the narc mind is rarely affected by spellwork because it a mental and personality disorder. Because they feed on control and manipulation. Ive never had two people I couldnt get at. It just made sense as to why. He may get a pass but she is 100%

1 Like

Would breaking the soul bond/tie affect him too. Im ok with no longer caring about the apology and if that would remove the care im great with that. Im a Cancer. Cant help it as these things sometimes bug me (emotional). Im at the more mild end of the spectrum as my Pisces and Sag signs offset it some. But still. I dont really like it but cant always control it or how it affects me. I do get moments/days where I really flat out dont care but like the waves of the ocean they come crashing back to the surface,

I just want the game to stop as well.

1 Like

Are you sure you even have a soul tie? Try a cord a cutting a see how that goes.

I gave part of my soul to something so that is why I have a bond, but when I can do bigger rituals I’m going to do one to get to back.

Remember people can be mean and cruel without having a personality disorder.

2 Likes

Hey mind if I pm you Vik?

Try both Agares and Amon in two separate workings.

AGARES
DUKE
10°_20° ARIES (day) March 31-April10
THREE OF WANDS VENUS-·COPPER
The Second Spirit is a Duke called Agreas, or Agares. He is under the power of the East, and comes in the form of an old fair man, riding upon a crocodile, carrying a goshawk upon his fist. He is mild in appearance. He makes them to run that stand still, and brings back runaways. He teaches all languages and tongues. He has the power to destroy dignities both spiritual and temporal, and causes earthquakes. He was of the Order of Virtues. He governs 31 Legions of Spirits.

AMON
MARQUIS
1°_10° Gemini (day) May 21-31
EIGHT OF SWORDS LUNA-SILVER
The Seventh Spirit is Amon. He is a Marquis great in power, and most stern. He appears like a wolf with a serpent’s tail. Out of his mouth vomits flames of fire; but at the command of the
Magician he puts on the shape of a man with dog’s teeth beset in a head like a raven; or simply like a man with a raven’s head. He tells all things past and to come. He procures feuds and reconciles controversies between friends. He governs 40 Legions of Spirits.

2 Likes

I do think its a soul tie/bond. This goes back to childhood (well our teens). Over three decades. I tried a cord cutting and it didn’t work so it think its a bit “stronger”

1 Like

Cord cutting only works if you really want it to work and are completely ready to leave those emotions behind. Because if not it won’t cut and those bonds can reestablish.

I did a ritual in which I free and clearly gave a part of my soul which was stupid in retrospect.

1 Like

Thing is. I truly did. I had a breakdown last year. I was sick of him in the back of my mind. Sick of him on all levels. He actually caused a lot of problems for me which is why im “here” now. I cut the cords flushed them down the toilet.

1 Like

Not read the whole thread or dived into the exact situation

But… you totally can get to narcissists using magick. I’ve done it. There’s nothing especially unique about me succeeding. The only reason I probably did was I decided I could

Tell yourself it’s difficult - it usually is

5 Likes