He's a NARCISST! That's why!

I think I figured out why I can’t get to him. I mean he’s a coward turd… yes. But especially where im concerned he is a narcissistic conceited jerk. He knows that just shaking his finger I’d come “running” over. Well used to at least. My opinion of him is very altered. I never regarded him as such but thinking more about it… he is.

I just read in another group that a narcisst is super hard to get to. Something about their protections are higher.

Well I guess the same could be said about the bitch too. I always knew she was concieted and such. Im guessing that’s why im having so much trouble breaking her.

So I need to get through two narcissists…

2 Likes

I have only one question for you, a question that you need to answer to yourself, not to me: can you define narcissist without using Google?

That’s all.

8 Likes

Control. Puppet master. It’s their way or not at all. What they want/needs not yours. When you can’t be controlled. Your the issue. Toss you aside when they can’t control and blame you for the broken “relationship”

1 Like

sounds to me he knows what he wants and isn’t going to put up with others bullshit. good for him, and sounds like a life-long heart-ache has been evaded.

6 Likes

Is this a follow-up to another post?

2 Likes

Good call, they didn’t describe Narcissistic Personality Disorder at all

What you’re describing sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder.

7 Likes

Or perhaps youre incorrect? Have you talked with their psychiatrists for their diagnosis rather than an assumption? Im not trying to downplay your situation as I dont know you from a hole in the ground, but I had a lot of misconceptions about myself until I was properly diagnosed.
Given a diagnosis, youd have more information about your targets to go on.

2 Likes

He can have what he wants. However he does not know what he wants in terms of me at least. If he did he wouldn’t seek me out push me away… seek me out push me away… seek me out push me away. I moved on from him. He didnt completely. He screwed up marrying that cow he’s with. He told me himself he hates her. And trust me I see it. I feel it. Ive known for 30 years. Last time I saw them together they couldnt stand further away from each other without being in different rooms lol

I’m a great woman. Every man that has been with me and lost me has regretted it. And that is the truth. Ive done the breaking up with every man ive been with. My ex husband cried at our divorce hearing. Begged me to allow us to start over. I have a guy on FB I dated thirty years ago that told me last year he would give anything to have me back. Only ex im friends with. I’m very low maintenance, loyal. He knows what he lost. He told me so in 19 when were still speaking. I don’t give others bullshit. I’m the one that gets shitted on. He is the one who always always always chased me. My man was with a group of co workers. Was bitchin’ about me. I forgot to do something or what not. I was like “what trying to be one of the guys??” he said yeah and his buddies told him to STFU that he had nothing to complain about in comparison (wives cheating on them, spending money left and right)…

Isnt going to put up with others bullshit? He lives with a woman (married i think. He told me their divorced once but there is no record of it) that treats him like garbage (made fun of a birthday gift in front of me, his sister and family), trapped him in a marriage (he almost divorced her. two weeks before her finding out, the night before my best friends wedding (his sister) we hung out and talked. nothing more than that happened (though he considered it. again told/confessed me last year) and is still there.

He played head games with me for over three decades. I though he wanted to finally be friends. That’s all I wanted and trusted him to finally allow us to. He hurt me in lying to me and breaking a promise he made to me. So yeah, it’s MY TURN. I really don’t care who has a problem with that.

Your assumption on me couldn’t be more wrong.

1 Like

More like saga… lol

1 Like

Yeah this sounds exactly like BPD been there, dealt with that.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, I am in no way involved in this correct? I have never been married, so Im assuming this is not, though I have been in hellish relationships, and incorrectly called a narcissist. Just wondering, as a lot of people have been fed bullshit about me.
Back to the narcissist, perhaps feed him so much of what he wants as a curse, that he loses interest in it all.

Yeah, was I the one that turned this forum into a Dear Abby column? If so, my bad.

Yep, abandonment and insecurity about it are pure Borderline.

1 Like

if he’s jumping from one bad situation to another for whatever reason, their is no saving him. move on with your life, but lighten up on the name calling, shit like that will get you hurt.

3 Likes

Especially where she says they hate their partner. Someone with BPD will stay where there’s security. If they get any inclination their partner is going to break it off they’ll most likely break it off first and twist it in their head as their ex being the biggest bastard to ever walk the planet to justify the breakup etc. they will not remember the happy memories only the negative.

1 Like

I went back home and we hung out. After I came back home we still talked. His tone completely changed in his messages to me. I made a comment and he snapped at me. Never had he done that in anyway. He misunderstood me and I clarified myself. Never “recovered” from that.

He is very insecure. Very much so. Thin skinned. Yep. Ultra sensitive. Yeah, Jealous? I haven’t seen it or noticed it but he has seen me with others. IDK. No regrets/empathy…I dont think he has any regret in how he treated me. Im good with an apology. I will accept one and give one if i’m in the wrong.

2 Likes

So, what exactly do you want as an end goal here?

That sounds very much like her. He admitted he wanted me when we were younger but i was “jailbait”. Im pretty sure she is fully aware if he was interested in me. He saw us sitting together when my friend passed (his sister, I him and her husband went out to eat one night) His wife and daughter met up later. She isnt completely stupid. I’ll give her that. And she has made herself look to be the victim even though she caused the whole mess herself. I watched her do it. My bestie and I sat back and saw the whole thing happen… She talked with him a lot and told me a good fair share of the conversations.

I dont name call really. Not as a general rule. Honestly it takes a ton to get me mad and to that point. But they both deserve it for different reasons and I will call as i see it. Thanks anyway

End goal? I want an apology for his treatment of me. He hurt me a lot. He lied. I kind of feel manipulated. I feel i’m owed that much. I would rather he feel the pain he caused me. I hope he already does because I did everything in my power to send it back. I dont want him. I dont trust him with my heart. But I do wanna hear “im sorry”. Ive never done anything to hurt him. I never chased him when I wanted him. I respected his marriage and walked away even though I loved him more than anything. I married and moved on with my life. He kept chasing me. It took me 35 years to confess all this to him. I did it after seeing him in 19’. Sorry would do it.

1 Like